- 25 -

He has always known Nagisa Jing, and the more angry Nagisa Jing is, the more cold he is so that he doesn't want to say a word-is it so unbearable for Nagisa Jing to marry him?

Why did things become like this? ——

They are all slaves. After seeing Lu Sujun's face turned blue and white, but he didn't want to continue talking, he beckoned to his driver, motioned to him to open the car door, and got directly into the car.

He sat on the back of the seat, closed his eyes, and was still thinking about countermeasures for this matter in his heart.

As far as he is concerned, no matter how sorry Lu Sujun is, he must definitely put the protagonist first.

Now that there is only one month left, he has to find a way to get the protagonist to regain his mental strength as soon as possible.

But Lu Sujun stopped where he was. He maintained a stiff standing posture for a long time without moving, just watching Jing leave without hesitation.

It seems that Jing is really alienated from him now, and has no affection.

More than 20 years of acquaintance and affection were ruined by that slave?

A storm gradually gathered in his eyes. It's just a slave. Kill him and throw him in a stinky ditch in the empire.

No one will notice. Even if Jing knew, would he really turn his face completely with him and the Lu family for the sake of a slave?

No-he knew very well that in Jing's heart, fame, fortune and official rank were far more important than others.

He should have been killed a long time ago, and he shouldn't have been soft a month ago.

**

Of course, Lu Sujun didn't expect that all his actions would be known from Rong Wan's side.

Rong Wan sat in the car and silently passed through the video transmitted by the system.

After seeing Lu Sujun return to his own mansion, he hurriedly ordered some things.

Although those conversations were very vague, it was not difficult to judge that he wanted to pass the time when Rong Wan was not in the mansion in a few days and remove the slave in Rong Wan's mansion.——

In the name of defecting from a military prison. The system said:

"Host, if Major Lu succeeds, the protagonist will be put back in jail. This is not the most important thing. The key is that if others perceive the slowly recovering mental power in his body, it will be over. ”

Rong Wan frowned tightly: “I will find a way. ” He simply didn't have any guilt about Lu Sujun just now.

How is it described in the original text? Didn't it say that Lu Sujun is gentle and elegant, Fengshen is handsome, and the perverted Jing are two opposite characters?

Why is it so extreme?

First, he made a big move to give marriage, and then he didn't give up trying to kill the protagonist completely?