The Fear of Vanity

He was frozen, not because anything was holding him down, but because he didn't know what to do. Out of nowhere he was greeted by the sight of this...Thing.

He sat still, but continued to stare at the thing now infront of him, this thing may have the appearance of a innocent little girl. But he knew from the limited information he had that she was nothing but a monster.

He hadn't even listened to the words spoken by her, he simply didn't even want to let his guard down while she was infront of him.

Her frown disappeared as she spoke once again.

Pandora: It would appear that you're not answering me, should I repeat myself?

Despite the fact that she spoke once again, Mamoru didn't answer her. While she spoke, he slowly stood up off of the log and turned to face her. He noticed that he's slightly taller than her, around one or two centimeters taller than her.

She waited for a moment for him to answer her, but when that moment never came she decided to ask her previous question again.

Pandora: It appears that you're not answering me, I'll be forced to take the silence as a yes then. Who do you think you are to change fate?

This time, Mamoru decided to speak rather than keep himself silent.

Mamoru: What the hell are you doing here, Pandora?

A small smile formed on the monster's face as her deep blue eyes stared at Mamoru's chest.

Pandora: You know who I am? I suppose even if they lack common sense, even they would tell you of my existence.

Mamoru scoffed as he slowly raised his right hand and snapped his fingers.

The moment his fingers snapped, Pandora's body was mangled and torn to shreds by his Unseen Hands to the point where not even a body was left to identify the Witch.

Mamoru looked at the blood and flesh on the ground with...Wariness. He didn't know that she was capable of, or what her powers were...But this just seemed...Too easy.

There was no way in hell she would have been able to survive for the last 400 years if she was so easy to kill.

And he was right, one moment her mangled remains were on the ground, in the next all of the gore and blood wad gone while she stood in the same spot unharmed.

She stood silent for a moment as she...looked right above him...?

No...She wasn't looking right above him...Was she...Looking at the Unseen hands?

Mamoru quickly shook his head, there was no way in hell that was possible, right?

To test this, he made the Unseen hands move to the side.

And her eyes followed.

He few drops of sweat rolled down his forehead as he moved them around...And her damn eyes continued to follow.

He retracted the Unseen Hands as he saw that they wouldn't be of much use here.

Pandora: I would appreciate it if you would simply answer my previous question. It wouldn't hurt to simply give an answer, now would it?

He scoffed, he saw no reason to even entertain the idea of this thing existing, why should he answer her questions?

Mamoru: Go fuck yourself, who do you think you are to demand an answer from me?

Despite the harsh words that came from his mouth, the Witch simply tilted her head with an amused smile on her face.

Pandora: So vulgar. Although I do have to admit, you sounded somewhat like Bishop Corneas ther-