084

Ran, Rindoū and you all sat together on the couch in their house, heads huddled together as you all stared at the message from Kawasaki. Ran looked like he was going to start crying again while Rindoū scoffed at his brother's antics.

"What do you think we should do now, [Name]-chan?!" Ran whispered as inched closer to you, making Rindoū push him away slightly, "Want me to talk to Ai? We could send her and make it seem like it was her... I'm sure she'd be happy to take that role..." You shook your head with a small smile.

"Ai-san is the daughter of the Chief of the police, I'm sure Kawasaki knows her." You calmly explained as you leaned back into the sofa and placed an arm on its backrest, holding the phone in one hand to type it in easily.

"Don't worry about it, both of you... I already knew he'd want to meet up with me, not because he doesn't trust us... But rather the fact that he's obsessed with my mother..." You huffed as the two brothers looked at you in surprise, "If she were to spin up a good enough lie, he might even had told her about us and would want to meet up with us... I already knew about this and that is exactly why I planned on acting anonymous and didn't create a fake persona..." You let a smirk take over your lips.

"Let's play this little game with him then~" You sang as you pressed the OK button and sent the typed message to the police officer.

"What did you send him?" Ran asked as the two brothers leaned, making you smile softly and presenting the phone in front of them, "Have a look for yourself~"

Kawasaki Satoru

Satoru

Hey, let's meet up!! 

I need to thank you...

If it hadn't been for you, I 

would have still be stuck

with that woman...

Me

Eh?! For real?!

Omg!! Yes yes yes!! 

Satoru

Thank you...

Where and when do you

wanna meet up?

Me

Um... I have a favour to ask...

Satoru

What is it?

Me

Could we... meet on Halloween?

I have a friend throwing a party

And she asked me to bring a date...

It's okay if you don't want to...

Satoru

As long as I get to meet you

Me

Eh? Are you sure you're not falling in 

love with me?

"Eh?! You're calling to meet up with him on Halloween?!" Rindoū called out in surprise as you just chuckled at him, "Nope! I'm not going to actually meet up with him, but since my mother plans on taking me to Osaka on Halloween, I need this guy away from her so that she can't get any help!!"