CHAPTER 59 UNEDITED

In the narrow space formed by vines, everyone's eyes fell on Yue Wanjun.

Yue Wanjun put up a smile that was even uglier than crying: "Luo Shao, now that you say, you must leave me behind. When I return to the base, I must know everything."

Luo Hansheng's eyes flashed a sneer smile, and his long, jade-like fingers gently rubbed the tail ring, and nodded coldly: "Then let you live a few more days, if you dare to deceive me, believe me, you will regret coming to this The world. "

Yue Wanjun shuddered and took a deep breath, took out the crystal nuclei and medicinal materials, and quickly healed himself.

Bai Xi whispered Su Mian's wrist quietly and asked lowly: "What Yue Wanjun is saying, how can I not understand?"

Bai Xi's idea is simple. Even if Yue Wanjun had a good relationship with Su Mian before, she knew everything about Su Mian's university career, but she also knew it. But if she broke Yue Wanjun's lies, she would be thrown out by Luo Hansheng to feed the elemental beast.

Bai Xi stopped talking, and finally said nothing.

Su Mian lowered her eyes, her small face had no expression, and her hands and feet were a little cold. Is Yue Wanjun born again like her? Impossible, if Yue Wanjun is also born again, it is impossible to come to Anping County, she should climb Luo Hansheng or Fengduzhi in advance.

Her secret? Her biggest secret is rebirth. Furthermore, Luo Hansheng was almost killed in her previous life.

Su Mian was shocked and had some bad hunches.

Time passed little by little, and when the sun set and the temperature began to drop a little bit, the outside of the igloo house where Su Mian was located was densely packed with elemental beasts.

After the ice wall was swallowed by the elemental beasts, the elemental beasts poured in like tide. Before reaching the front, they were all burned to ashes by Luo Hansheng s fire system, and the elemental crystal nuclei fell down guiltily. , The scene is very spectacular.

Bai Xi and others were teaming up with Luo Hansheng for the first time, and it was also the first time he saw him take action. He was so shocked that his eyes almost fell. So these low-level elemental beast tides are not a threat to Luo Hansheng at all, is he just killing Liu Yun's team with a knife?

After the first wave of elemental beasts was resolved, Luo Wuyi went forward and shouted, "Feng Ji."

Feng Ji's thunder ability shot, combined with Luo Wu's water elements, the whole house collapsed when lightning striked water, and there was a burning smell within ten meters.

"Get in the car." Luo Hansheng said lightly.

Luo Wu and Feng Ji opened the road, and Su Mian dragged Baixi to run in the direction of the truck.

"What should Yue Wanjun do?" Bai Xi saw so many elemental beasts for the first time, her powers did not have any combat power, and her face shouted pale.

Su Mian Yuguang swept to Luo Qi and carried Yue Wanjun to follow. Luo Hansheng walked behind with a walk, all the elemental beasts near him turned into ashes, just like a humanoid killer, attracting countless elemental beasts Successor.

"Luo Qi brought her to follow." Su Mian said in a low voice, raising a series of sharp green leaves in his hand and killing the elemental beasts that rushed over.

More than a month has passed since the end of the world. The corpses of the animals have been rotting long ago, leaving only the black skeleton. Looking at it, it is a group of skeletons fighting.

"What the **** are these elemental beasts? Can they kill when they are all broken into bones?" Although Baixi's ability to see Su Mian is a wood-based ability, every green leaf can be hit with a single blow, and immediately hates his own Salted fish ability comes.

"They are all contaminated by the force of the tyrannical elements, just like the zombie puppets. They only know the creatures that devour everything." The green vines in Mu Gui's hands turned into barbed vines and killed the approaching element beast.

"The low-level elemental beasts have no wits, slow movements, and relying on the instinct of devouring, the high-level elemental beasts are really terrible." Su Mian whispered.

"Get in the car quickly." The vine in Mu Gui's hand opened the door of the truck, killed the elemental beast on the roof, and shouted at Su Mian.

Su Mian nodded and rushed to the truck with Baixi. The truck was grilled for a day, and the protective ice on the roof and surroundings had already melted, and the inside of the car was like a stove.

Su Mian instantly felt his hair was scorched.

"Is there ice?"

"Yes, I have a freezer in my space, there are many." Bai Xi hurriedly took out the huge ice cubes in the space, and placed seven or eight ice cubes in the truck, which stopped.

Mu Gui and others repulsed the elemental beast behind them and seized the time to get on the truck.

Luo Qi threw Yue Wanjun into the car and lowered his curse: "Five brother, next time I drive, you carry this woman."

Luo Wu rolled over to the driver's seat in front, stepped on the accelerator and rushed forward, instantly hitting a broken skeleton.

"Luo, Luo Shao hasn't come up yet." Bai Xi was startled.

After Su Mian looked at the car, Luo Hansheng's figure was surrounded by heavy element beasts, and his heart was tight. The next second they saw these element beasts frozen into ice, and Yancun became a frozen world.

The image of the man Qingjun is covered with a layer of frost, and he walks step by step from the frozen skeleton in the sky.

"Lao Luo, take it." The green vines in Mu Gui's hand flew out and wrapped Luo Hansheng. Luo Hansheng used his strength to leap onto the truck and closed the next wave of elemental beasts swarming in the door outer.

"Master, do you want spirits or tea?" Luo Qi quickly took out the spirits and tea and asked nervously.

The power of elements in Luo Hansheng's body is very strong, and ice and fire are not tolerated. The force of any one element suppresses the other, and the force of the elements will conflict with each other, and the pain will be eaten back.

Liquor can alleviate the cold and cold air, and tea can dissolve the heat of the flames. Luo Qi is always there.