- 28 -

Then it is not difficult to guess where the protagonist will go.

It's just that his mental strength hasn't recovered, and his injury hasn't taken long to recover, and his body is still so weak.

What did he go to Lu Sujun for? I already know about the royal marriage-damn it!

Shouldn't you be bullied? Rong Wan was suddenly a little upset, and walked around the room. After a while, he hurriedly grabbed his umbrella and ordered the driver parked outside the mansion to drive for himself and go to Lu Mansion.

The distance was not far, and he asked the system to step on the gas quietly.

The speed was almost like an airplane, and the driver was stunned and thought that his driving skills were so amazing and dizzy that he was on a roller coaster, and he arrived.

**

But what Rong Wan didn't expect was that everything was completely contrary to the scene he had imagined.

As soon as he jumped out of the car, he felt the overwhelming mental power, which almost made it difficult for him to move.

He was suddenly shocked in his heart! In the afternoon, the mental power in the protagonist's body was also detected. Isn't it still on par with him?

But this mental power that was so powerful that it made the storm even more violent, except for the protagonist, he couldn't think of a second person in this world.

All the guards in the Lu Mansion fell to the ground, but they were not dead, but they all fainted.

The silence of death is like a tomb. There is no description of Lufu in the original text, but the world has all been perfected.

Although Rong Wan didn't know where Su Jun's room was in the southeast, west and north, he could tell where he should go just by the direction of the source of spiritual power.

So, Rong Wan climbed in from Lu Sujun's window with difficulty, and saw a scene that he would almost never forget.——

The protagonist had blood on his face, and slowly drew the dagger from Lu Sujun's neck blankly.

It was a piece of iron. Together with the mask he personally put on for the protagonist, it glowed with cold silver light.

At that moment, the room was too dark, and he couldn't see any expressions on the protagonist's face, but he only felt that the protagonist exuded a deathly aura as if he had crawled out of hell.

It was almost the same as the first time I met in prison, as if I was back at that time. The indifference and numbness of the body, as well as the strong mental power, almost made Rong Wan shudder.

As if perceiving the movement by the window, the protagonist was startled, turned his head slowly, and looked at him.

Seeing his hands bleeding, Rong Wan was taken aback: “Jin Zhao! ”

Zhao was taken aback for a moment, as if he had fallen into an ice cellar, the iron pieces in his hands were clenched into a ball, and they fell to the ground with a ”bang". The hanging fingers were dripping with blood, drop by drop, blood beads hit the floor.