𝒊𝒗: 𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕

set to be in third person;

Y/n was too stunned to react from what she'd just witness earlier, that Namra's stares from her on the other end got unnotice.

She came back in the group earlier with no emotion on her face which is odd because they always used to see her being their ray of sunshine.

Always smiling and always happy.

Nayeon on the other hand was devastated, silently blaming her self from Y/n's misery.

She caught her earlier peeking in the creak and she wasn't sure about what the girl hears yet here she is drowning her self.

Gyeongsu was the closest friend of Y/n aside from Cheongsan since the three of them were always in the same class.

Y/n only became friends with Onjo and Isak when they became classmates since last year.

At first Y/n was at doubt contiue being friends with the boys knowing that the two of them already had lovers.

Which is not good, because she used to witness how the girl friend of a boy always accused as the third party and she won't put her self on that kind of place.

"She was literally quiet for a long time and it's bothering," Gyeongsu open his mouth, taking a glance each seconds he can to see Y/n.

"D-Did we do something wrong? Maybe we did and w-we just not r-realize it," he panickingly spoke that he keeps stuttering.

Cheongsn put his both palms on his face out of words from Y/n's change of attitude.

He knows her well and he knows that Y/n doesn't easily throw tantrums unless it is about food.

"I also don't have any idea right now Gyeongsu." he replied.

"And we cannot comfort her because we don't know the reason of why she's been acting like this. The only thing solution I can think of is that we should give her some space..." his sad voice trail.

A warm embrace from behind astonish Cheongsan that he instantly became a rock as soon as he realize that it was Onjo, instead of calming his senses it became more erratically wild.

"You should stop worrying about her. Y/n is a strong woman and we all know that she is the type of person who'll open up, once she thinks that it was a right time to share," Onjo gently explain.

"That's how queens are." she then chuckle.

"I'll agree with that Onjo. Y/n is tough she can surpass anything, it maybe emotional or physical struggle,"

"How about me?"

Three pair of eyes quickly shifted from Y/n to Gyeongsu when the boy spoke for him self again.

He then meaningful gaze Cheongsn and Onjo before looking at Isk with a hopeful eyes.

"Won't you, give me a hug? Look at these two! The both of them are being touchy and sweet to each other!" he pointed out.

"Aish, I'm getting jealous come on. Maybe having a date at the midst of the apocalypse is the cure I needed."

Gyeongsu then use his right hand to gesture Isak to come near him but instead of following the boy's order, Isak slowly raise her middle finger on the air.

"In your dreams!"

And at the same time, Onjo also untangle her hands over Cheongsqn's body with flustered cheeks following her friend Isak who's now sitting beside Y/n.

"Ouch!" slowly grazing his hand on his shoulder, Gyeongsu glance at Cheongsan with wide accusing eyes. "What did I do?"

Rolling his eyes on his friend, Cheongsan cross his arms.