4.2

Moaning Myrtle was shown moaning and crying, Lockhart, Ron, Alyssa, and Harry appearing in the bathroom. She noticed them in her bathroom.
'Oh, who's there? Oh, hello, Harry. What do you want?'
'To ask you how you died.'

'Well that was outright.' Regulus commented.

'Oh, it was dreadful. It happened right here in this very cubicle. I'd hidden because Olive Hornby was teasing me about my glasses. I was crying...and then I heard somebody come in.'
'Who was it, Myrtle?'
'I don't know. I was distraught! But they said something funny, a kind of made-up language, and I realized it was a boy speaking, so I unlocked the door to tell him to go away, and...I died.'
'Just like that?'
'How?'

'That's horrible.' Alice frowned, 'poor Myrtle.'

'I just remember seeing a pair of great, big, yellow eyes...over there by that sink.'

Alice looked on in sympathy as the others looked uneasy.

She floated away and Harry checked out the sink. He twisted the faucet knob, no water coming out of it, he looked closer, finding and tracing an engraving of a snake.
'This is it. This is it, Ron, Lyss. I think this is the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets.'

'Finally!' Sirius exclaimed leaning forwards in anticipation. Evan frowned,
'I have a bad feeling about this.'
'Does anyone else find it kind of weird that Salazar Slytherin created the entrance to the chamber of secrets in the girls bathroom?' Lily asked with a slight frown.
'He was probably a pervert.' Marlene added in disgust.

'Say something. Harry, say something in Parseltongue.'

Harry focused on the sink, specifically the snake engraving, as he hissed.
'Open up.'

Peter shuddered,
'I'm still not used to that.'
'You and me both.' Frank nodded.

Rumbling was heard, the top of the sink cluster rising, the sinks separating and spreading out, the one special sink lowering to the ground, a grate sliding over it, revealing a giant hole.

Everyone watched memorized.
'I guess that explains why no one found it.' Remus commented, 'it's rather ingenious really, I mean, who would of noticed that tiny engraving, and even if they did, they wouldn't be able to get in without speaking parseltongue.'

'Woah.'
Lockhart looked down the hole, breathing a sigh of some relief.
'Excellent, Harry. Ah, good work. Well, then, I'll just be... There's no need for me to stay.'
Lockhart tried to leave, but the three Gryffindors blocked him.

'Yes! Keep that lying bastard there!' James yelled.

'Oh, yes, there is. You first.'
'Now, boys, girl, what good will it do?'
'Better you than us.'
'Besides, if you leave now, I'll expose you as a fraud...actually, never mind, I'll do that regardless. Think of it this way, if you go down then you can write a book about an adventure you've actually been on- that or you'll get seriously hurt. But hey! Collateral damage.'
'Me getting fatally injured wouldn't be collateral damage!'
'Your right, it wouldn't be damage at all.'
'Why you little-'
'Lyss! Now go on Lockhart.'

Marlene high fived Alyssa with a grin.

Lockhart turned around, bracing his arms on the sides.
'Sure you don't want to test it first?'
Ron then jabbed Lockhart with his wand, pushing him in, Lockhart yelling all the way down.

James and Sirius laughed loudly.

'It's really quite filthy down here.'
'All right. Let's go.'
'Oh, Harry? If you die down there, you're welcome to share my toilet.'
'Uh... Thanks, Myrtle.'