- 34 -

—Jin Zhao, go to sleep, see you tomorrow.

Jin Zhao clenched his palms, raised his eyes and stared at the general, his heart trembling and beating very fast.

He never looks forward to tomorrow, because tomorrow will be no different from today.

It will be an endless nightmare, but now his blood is surging on the top layer of his scalp, his nasal cavity is sour, and he is extremely eager for tomorrow.

The general smiled at him.

At this moment, he felt willing to die.

Early the next morning, as soon as Rong Wan woke up, he received the news that Yun was about to come out of the supervision room.

Counting yesterday, Brother Yun had been left in the supervision room by the royal family for "interrogation" for a day and a night.

The royal family knew that this assassination could not have been done by Yun. After all, with Yun's mind, he would not have done such a hasty thing, but on this grounds, he restricted Yun's actions for a day!

In fact, it was just to use a name to suppress the arrogant Nagisa family! In any case, Yun was innocent of carrying the pot for him and the protagonist, so after Rong Wan planned to finish breakfast, he personally went to pick Yun out and discuss matters with the eldest brother by the way. Exquisite meals had been prepared in the kitchen a long time ago, and Rong came down from upstairs.

After setting up the table for him, a group of subordinates and guards also went to the kitchen and started eating.

The hierarchy of this empire is quite strict. The guards can still stand and wait while the general eats, while the subordinates can only go to the corner to eat, and the slaves are even more miserable.

They can't come out of the cellar at all. More than a month ago, the protagonist ate in his own room.

But since he has broken so many cases for him now, Rong Wan doesn't mind breaking more cases for him, so he domineered and ordered the two subordinates to call the protagonist over and sit with him at the huge dining table.

Eat together. As everyone knows, the subordinates and guards in the entire mansion are already shocked --!

Not to mention letting the slave live in a good room and apply the best medicine, I also heard that the slave was in the garden last night, and the general personally brought it up in the rain!

This morning, it was even more exaggerated that the slave was actually allowed to enter the room and sit down directly at the dining table!

Where did you raise a slave, you just raised a little lover! The subordinates and guards were so horrified that they forgot their previous lessons and whispered in a low voice.

After being called out of his room, Jin Zhao listened to these discussions all the way.

His ears became better after regaining his mental strength, and he could hear the words “Little lover” and “Jing” clearly. Those subordinates all looked at him with envy and jealousy.

Although these words were unpleasant, the strange thing was that Jin Zhao didn't have the slightest anger.

He even beat his heart faster. Thinking of the general's gentle look under the bedside lamp last night, there was an indescribable joy in his heart, and that joy almost turned into scalding happiness, which was revealed from his always lifeless eyes.