breaking an entering

"What did you say?" I asked with my hand on dreams shoulder. "Nothing" dream said in an angry voice.

I saw dreams hand on a cord plugged into the wall. Like he was acting like I couldn't see him holding it.

Time skip

We just got home and the doctor said that skeppy with have to stay in the hospital for a week.

I then went to cleaning the blood and glass up off the floor. When I herd badboyhalo slam skeppy's door.

I slowly walk up the stairs to skeppy's room.

"Bad?" I said giving the door a gentle knock. I could hear sobbing. I tried to open the door, the door was locked and I couldn't open it.

"Bad if you need anything come get me I'll be here to watch you." I then just decided to leave him alone and give him space. I also thought I should keep an eye on him Incase he falls into depression or decides to do something stupid.

Time skip.

It's been 2 days and he hasn't came out of skeppy's room. I've been dropping off food and it seems like he's been eating it, which is good I guess.

I started thinking about why dream was acting weird. Then Karl came in the front door like he saw a ghost,tears rolling down his face.

"what happened????" I said with concern walking up to him going to hug him. I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"Sapnap is in jail.." he said stuttering.
"What? Why?!" I said so confused.

Karl sat me down on the couch then he sat in front of me. He then slowly started explaining what happened while we were gone. Cause he somehow knew this but I didn't want to ask him I just wanted to focus on what happened to skeppy.

Karl then finished and said that sapnap is in jail. A tear shredded from my eye down my face.

Karl then pulled out a laptop from who knows where, but it also looked like skeppy's laptop he opened it. He put in his password and showed me this app it was called "house Camera's"

Karl flipped to camera 14 and it was a view of the kitchen. At 4:25 am I saw window open just a crack then it started opening more.

A arm reached up you could see a green baggy sleeve like the person breaking in was wearing a hoodie.

The person grabbed the window seal and climbed in. It was dream but why was he breaking into our house??

I gasped, when he opened the fridge and pulled out a drink that was labeled "SAPNAP'S DONT TOUCH!!" The drink was a bottle of coke.

Dream grabbed a small test glass bottle out of his hoodie pocket an opened it then poured it into the coke bottle.

Karl closed the laptop before I could see what happened when he went up the steps.