- 35 -

Rong Wan originally planned to leave, but didn't know if it was a ghost or something.

He suddenly looked back at the protagonist, and saw that the protagonist was still behind him, not far away, staring at him without blinking.

Although he didn't show any emotion, Rong Wan inexplicably saw it-the same feeling of longing that Baba felt when he just brought the protagonist back to bathe him that day.

He hesitated, remembering that he had seen through the system lens that Lu Sujun had arranged for someone to move the protagonist, just a few days ago.

Of course he is not worried about the safety of the protagonist.

Let alone the heavily guarded Lu Mansion, which is even more heavily guarded than Lu Mansion, he said that the protagonist's force is worth 100 to 1,000 assassins.

He stuffed his teeth. If he hadn't seen the ferocity of the protagonist with his own eyes that day, he would have been deceived by the protagonist's current fragile appearance.

But he didn't want the protagonist to bump into those people and make a big noise.

Now that the royal family is in the limelight for their family, it is best not to make any fuss. But he couldn't explain to the protagonist that there would be danger coming to the door these days.

So after thinking about it, Rong Wan decided to take the protagonist with him.

He beckoned to Jin Zhao and said, “You go up and change into a guard uniform and go out with me. ”

The surprise in Jin Zhao's eyes was hard to conceal, he nodded quickly and went upstairs. But the people around him saw all this in their eyes, but their mood was very complicated.

The general even took this slave with him when he went out --? This is simply never owned!

On weekdays, the slave's eyebrows were gloomy. When they bumped into each other, they were glanced at coldly by the slave, and they all felt as if they had hit a ghost, and they hurriedly walked away.

The aura of this slave only feels scary! But in front of the general, he really looked like a different person, with an expression, and he was as docile as a deer.——

I followed with my eyes just now, I just wanted to go out with the general! What is this not to please? It's no wonder that so many people didn't take a fancy to the general, and even wanted to reject Major Lu's marriage, but he was so unusual for this slave.

Just when Rong Wan and Jin Zhao got on the bus one after another, they didn't know that in the eyes of these subordinates in the general's mansion, the images of the two had become “cannibal flowers that seduce the general” and “perverted generals who are fascinated by goblins.”

*

Because it is winter, the empire has been rainy for days, and today is no exception.

The supervision room is regarded as an interrogation and torture institution of the royal family. After inviting Yun to drink tea for a day and a night, Yun was finally released.

Yun waited outside for more than half an hour, and almost thought that when he was stood up by his baby brother, his baby brother was late.