CHAPTER 62 UNEDITED

Luo Hansheng and Baixi swept away the supplies near the business district. After searching for nearly two hours, the crowd returned to the heavy truck on the main street.

Ningcheng is worthy of being the western city. The supplies here are beyond their imagination. The harvest of this trip can be at home for at least half a year.

As soon as Su Mian and others came back, they saw Luo Wu and Feng Ji ironing out of the truck.

"Boss, when we came back after searching for medicines, we found that Yue Wanjun was gone. The truck was damaged by them, and the materials in the car were gone."

Luo Qi shouted angrily: "But the base logo was hung on our car. Which one ate the ambitious leopard and dared to intercept us?"

Luo Wu's face was cold and solemn: "It should be people from the base of Xiling. They are not far from Ningcheng, and it is impossible for such large fat to not be eaten."

The average small team dare not enter Ningcheng at all.

Luo Hansheng narrowed his eyes, looked at the damaged heavy truck, and said coldly: "Go to kill the elemental beast first, before dawn, wait to join the other two teams and go back together."

"Master, Yue Wanjun knows a lot of things about the base. If he surrenders to the Xiling base, Fengduzhi will definitely be overcast by then." Luo Qi wowed.

Luo Hansheng didn't speak. A cold light flashed in his eyes, looking at the direction of the scenic area in the north of the city, and said lowly: "Go."

"Su Mian, is Fengduzhi the wind that we knew before?" Bai Xi said with some hindsight. "When did Yue Wanjun have something to do with Feng Shao?"

Su Mian nodded, and his face was a little serious, even if it didn't matter before, they would soon be related.

Everyone was cautious. Luowu and Luoqi found two abandoned off-road vehicles and drove in the direction of the scenic area in the north and back.

The commercial district is only ten minutes away from the scenic area in the north of the city. After entering the scenic park, the temperature is getting lower and lower, and there is a trend of zero degrees gradually, making everyone tremble.

The scenic park does not have a wandering elemental beast. It is quiet, beautiful, and quiet. Like being pressed by the pause button, everything is still the scenery before the end of the world. Everyone feels something is wrong, but there is no way to tell what is wrong.

Everyone abandoned the off-road vehicle and got off the alert.

"Lao Luo, are you sure this is?" Mu Gui asked Luo Hansheng in a low voice.

Luo Hansheng nodded his head, and his pale and beautiful face was deep in the night.

"Su Mian, do you see what's wrong? My cold hairs are all upright." Bai Xi whispered, rubbing some frozen arms.

Su Mian frowned, observed a circle carefully, not to mention the elemental beast, did not even see the bones, and the plants were dense and normal. If it was not terrible at low temperatures, she suspected that she was wearing the end of the world. Before.

"Be careful, high-level elemental beasts are full of wisdom and good at disguising. The temperature here is so low, this ice elemental beast should exceed level four." Su Mian's voice is not too big, just everyone can hear.

Although she had not participated in the killing of the elemental beasts in the previous life, Luo Qi was a lively character. When Luo Hansheng was in a bad mood, she likes to intimidate her. She often gave her the terrible science of elemental beasts. People don't know the details.