CHAPTER 64 UNEDITED

When Su Mian woke up again, her throat was swollen and sore, and her head was sore and sore that she was overwhelmed by heavy objects.

It is still the former polar bear exhibition hall, the ground is full of skeletons of elemental beasts, and there are still wet blood stains on the ground, and the drops are clearly clear.

Luo, what about Luo Hansheng? Su Mian's face changed slightly, and she moved her body a bit.

"Don't move." The dumb, almost obscure voice, as if smoked and roasted, was extremely dry.

Su Mian realized that he was blocked by him in the corner. The man's body almost completely covered her. She wanted to speak, but her swollen throat was so unconscious that she couldn't say a word.

Su Mian pushed him again, realizing that she was awake, the man moved his body slightly, closed his eyes against the corner of the wall, his right hand drooped weakly, and the blood stains soon stained the ground.

Su Mian saw that his face was pale without any trace of blood, the ground on which the two were sitting was dark, and he didn't know how much blood Han Luosheng had shed. His face suddenly changed suddenly.

The fear of dying was still in her heart for a long time. She still shivered with cold hands, so she didn't dare to touch Luo Hansheng.

After waiting for a long time, Su Mian regained some strength, feeling that the body's abilities were also restored, and Luo Hansheng was like a lifeless sculpture, and his posture had not changed, so he dared and poked him. Chest, body temperature is normal, neither icy nor extremely hot.

The man's thick eyelashes shuddered slightly, his eyes were half-closed, he didn't even have the strength to open, and he was extremely injured.

Su Mian's expression changed several times, and he drew out his self-defense dagger, looking at the pale and handsome face of the man.

Luo Hansheng has learned from Yue Wanjun that she will kill him, plus nearly died in his hand before, this man's power has reached level 5, once he recovers, no one will be him 'S opponent, she should take the opportunity to kill him and never suffer.

Su Mian's hands were trembling, and he was uncertain, but he saw the man's right hand raised, and an ice blade directly killed the elemental beast at the door, and the black bones were scattered all over the place.

Su Mian was shocked, and the dagger almost fell.

The man opened his eyes halfway, his eyes deep, and said in a low voice: "Want to kill me?"

Su Mian shook his head, his body tense, hiding his dagger behind his ears.

Luo Hansheng smiled lowly and reached out to touch her small face. When she saw her face pale, she took a step back and her face was a little gloomy.

"Kill me now, no one will know." The man's eyes were dark, and his face was all sickly. "It's getting dark. If you leave me behind, I won't be able to live. You can go."

Su Mian opened his mouth. As long as she is sensible, she should turn around and leave, taking advantage of the new round of elemental beasts not being surrounded, taking advantage of the darkness, as long as she returns to the meeting point, she can follow the team back to the base and back to Hantan Village You can also get rid of Luo Hansheng completely, no longer have nightmares day and night, and worry about fear.

And Luo Hansheng suffered such a serious injury, will be swallowed by the elemental beast.

Su Mian stood on the spot and spit out a few words with difficulty: "You, why don't you kill me?"