CHAPTER 73 UNEDITED

The metal element beast like a hill shook the rubble on his body, and everyone saw that the surrounding ore trees were all barbs on the metal beast.

"What kind of thing, dare you dare to come out and be scary?" Luo Qi was startled and smiled naughtily. "I'll take a bath for you."

The seventeen or eighteen-year-old released a powerful water system ability, and suddenly the rainstorm poured down, pouring the metal elemental animal into a cool heart.

Everyone wiped the water on their faces, and each was like a soup chicken, gritted their teeth and shouted: "Luo Qi, are you sick?"

Luo Qi shrugged and smiled innocently: "Sorry, sorry, I didn't control the power at the moment."

"Roar ..." The enraged metal beast roared, and the huge metal mechanical arm attacked like steel.

The crowd quickly grabbed the barbs on the back of the metal beast and stabilized their figure.

"Be careful, it begins to attack." Mu Gui's hands covered with barbed red rattan like a flexible ribbon wrapped around the metal beast's mechanical arm, reminding.

"Look at me." There was a trace of confidence in Kings' eyes, activating metal abilities, the whole body was as hard as iron, and he rushed towards the metal beast's mechanical arm in an instant.

The crowd only heard a crisp "bang" sound, and the huge metal mechanical arm was broken.

"Mistgrass, Golden Brother mighty, Golden Brother domineering, Golden Brother is the world's first, hanging down the Longye brother of Huaxia base." Feng brother patted the fart grandiosely, and the voice of the metal beast fell down The thorn became the second robotic arm, and slap him to fly.

"Fuck, what kind of biochemical species is this?" Brother Feng fell to the ground, spitting gray out of his mouth, moaning and groaning for a long time.

"This metal beast is so weird," Huomei shouted. "Hurry up to control it, I will burn it with fire."

Huo Mei didn't finish the speech, but was squeezed by a huge mechanical arm, and immediately screamed.

"Bright," Kings shouted hurriedly.

Guang Dalian was busy launching the ice power, instantly freezing the mechanical arm into ice, and Kings cut off the mechanical arm to save the fire girl.

"This metal beast has weirdness, and each barb can be turned into a mechanical arm. Everyone should be careful about the barbs around them." Su Mian reminded, and then his pupils shrank, and the huge barb instantly turned into a mechanical arm. Attacked her.

She jumped back subconsciously, her body was attracted by a suction force, and flew directly back, dangerously avoiding the mechanical arm and being supported by the body.

"Thank you." Su Mian thanked lowly, and as soon as she raised her eyes, she saw the man standing behind her side, withdrawing her hand grimly.

Su Mian was stunned for a moment, too late to think that Kings had broken the number and barbs on the metal beast. Lin Wei and others shot the barbs on the back of the metal beast. Jumping like thunder, running wildly, jumping up and down, trying to throw off the human like a flea on his back, and knocked down countless ore trees in a row.

Everyone lowered their bodies and lay on the back of the metal beast. Their abilities came out and attacked the metal beast madly. Even the wind brother jumped up from the ground and issued countless wind blades to attack the metal beast.

Although the metal beast is indestructible, it can't withstand the power attack of the fourth-level powerhouse. Soon, the body is full of potholes.

Everyone got in and saw that the inside of the metal beast was a golden cannon hedgehog. The crystal nucleus of this hedgehog had been repaired to its original appearance. The golden crystal nucleus glowed like a little sun, and fled around the body.