CHAPTER 76 UNEDITED

Su Mian felt that she was falling continuously, as if it was being burned by fire, and it seemed to be frozen by ice, suddenly cold and hot, someone vaguely fed her to drink water, talking in the ear, her voice was fuzzy and hoarse, every word she They all understand, but they do nt know what it means.

Overdraft of physical power, combined with long-term emotional depression, the illness is like a flood, and all of them erupted in an instant.

I didn't know how long it was so muddled. When Su Mian woke up from a coma, his eyes were dark and he felt pain all over his body.

Her fingers touched the cold and stiff body. She shook her fingertips and suddenly realized what she was doing. She closed her eyes and reopened. I saw that in the dim and small space, Luo Hansheng held her in her arms, and the man's face was pale and cold. The whole body is like ice, sleeping with eyes closed.

"Luo Hansheng?" Su Mian said hoarsely, holding his hand, and then his pupils shrank. He was wearing a black coat, and when he looked closely, he found that his fingers, arms, and all over the body were open wounds and blood stains. The black clothes were wet and dry, the body's meridians were broken, and the abilities were exhausted, almost the same as the dead.

Su Mian's move, the man's body fell to the side, revealing a dark shrinking tree hole.

The back of the man blocking the hole was blurred, the high temperature burns and the frostbite of the ice ability, and there was no complete skin on the entire back.

Su Mian suffocated his breath and shook his fingertips, and touched his chest, feeling the slight ups and downs, and then panicked for a life-saving medicine.

Western medicine scattered all over the place, Su Mian's brain was blank for a few seconds, and it took a few seconds to realize that none of these Western medicines could cure the exhaustion of abilities, nor the wounds, abilities, yes, abilities of Luo Hansheng.

She mobilized the abilities in her body, and then groaned in pain. The vine plant in her palm was broken, and the blue flower bones were curled up into a bud. There was no little ability to mobilize.

Killing the six-level treemen cost them both a painful price.

Su Mian turned pale, bit her lip into the gourd space, took a large pot of spring water, and dug a wild ginseng by the spring eye and took out the first aid kit.

Now she is seriously injured and unable to use her abilities. All she can save is ginseng and spring water. She can only watch Luo Hansheng's life.

Wash and slice the wild ginseng and feed Luo Hansheng with a piece. Su Mian gritted his teeth and fed him a few sips of spring water. This spring water has a wonderful effect on warming her. If you guess correctly, it is the spirit in the gourd space. Quan, the injury to Luo Hansheng should also be effective.

After repeatedly feeding the spring water like this, Su Mian cut three times of wild ginseng, and fed him with it. Luo Hansheng's heartbeat was finally a little stronger.

Su Mian breathed a sigh of relief, sitting in a forced tree hole, staring blankly at his deep eye sockets and pale facial features. His heart was so disturbed, why did Luo Hansheng save her? Also blocked the opening of the tree hole for her, blocking the high temperature outside?

Those wounds were caused by excessive power consumption and meridian rupture. They were not injured by the sixth-level treemen at all. In order to save her, he continuously exported his ice powers, leading to overdraft of powers.

Su Mian figured this out, his face suddenly pale, why should he save her?

The heat faded, the night fell, and the light outside the tree hole gradually dimmed.

I don't know how many days they have stayed in the tree hole. What happened to Mugui? Su Mian got up and climbed out of the tree hole, his hand touched the tree wall of the tree hole, and was cut by sharp objects.

She frowned, and only then found that the inside of the uneven tree hole was very strange. The tree hole seemed to have life and could shrink.

She pulled out her dagger and cut open the wall of the tree, and saw a fiery red nucleus that had been absorbed by most of it falling down, and the strong fire elements rushed face to face.

Five-level crystal core? Su Mian's eyes widened, and he continued to touch a circle in the inner wall of the tree hole, cutting out two other crystal nuclei, all of which were half-ordered fifth-order crystal nuclei, one water system, one thunder system, and finally Su Cotton found the crystal nucleus of the tree man at the top of the tree wall.

The sixth-level tree-man crystal nucleus, the green body without any trace of impurities, has the size of a fist, and the lines inside are clearly visible. It has grown into a small tree man, exuding the power of vigorous wood elements.

The tree's crystal nucleus was taken down by Su Mian, and the entire tree hole instantly lost vitality. Su Mian collected the crystal nucleus and climbed out of the tree hole.

It was no longer the jungle before she was comatose. It was black all over the place, flattened.

Su Mian looked around, and saw that all the plains were plains, and above the dark plains stood a dead old tree. The old tree was bare, leaving only the trunk and the black roots, and the trunk was broken through a dark The hole is the former six-level tree man.

After the day came, Luo Hansheng took her to break the heart of the tree man and hid in. The tree man was seriously injured and ran out of the mountain. No wonder Mu Gui and others did not find it. It turned out that she and Luo Hansheng were no longer in the southwest mountainous area.

Xu was still under the coercion of the sixth-level tree man, there was no elemental beast around, it was very barren, and there were no abilities and convoys.

Su Mian was seriously injured and did not dare to take risks. He continued to hide back into the tree hole, blocked the hole with pig iron in the space, took out the lights, and continued to nurse the wound.

During the day, Su Mian used ice cubes in the gourd space to cool down, thirsty to drink spring water, hungry to eat vegetables, and did not know how long she had been in a coma. Eat and drink.

Su Mian fed Luo Hansheng to drink spring water every day, cleaned his wounds and wiped medicine, cut a whole ginseng into pieces and fed him to eat, Luo Hansheng's breath has stabilized and his body temperature has returned to normal, but Still unconscious.

After seven or eight days, the wounds in Su Mian's body gradually improved under the warmth of the spring water, and they have been able to absorb the wood crystal nuclei to restore the body's power, that is, the vines with broken palms have not grown out, only left A solitary flower bone.

On the 7th and 8th day, Su Mian gradually figured out the situation nearby. This is a plain area, with no village in front and no shop in the back. The topography of the soil is different from that in the southwest, and she has not been there before.

There was only one main road nearby, and she put obvious signs on the main road and some small roads, leaving a distress signal.

On the fifteenth night, Su Mian was sleepy and heard the engine of the vehicle, and a cheerful female voice sounded: "Brother, there is a strange tree here."

"Be careful, this is a plain area. There must be a strange way for such a strange tree to appear for no reason." The man said calmly. "Look for a circle, if you don't find the survivor, go straight back."

Su Mian came awake and was overjoyed. After waiting for half a month, he finally waited for the team to pass by.