~FOURTEEN~

Zhan moved back, he knows better than anyone else Wang yibo will not let him off after knowing his secret of secretly starting a business without his knowledge, but he still knows even if he told wang yibo he want to start his own business, then he will not allow him and he could become even more strict thinking he has other's poison his mind. Zhan knew if he will not think first then he will really get hurt and this can affect his kid's more if they see him with any injury, saying that he will fight with wang yibo, he is re no match for him, he is not that strong compared to Wang yibo.

Xiao zhan: " Wang yibo i know your angry, but if you hit me now and kill the forming baby then you...you will surely be a murderer, how about talking instead of very physical, i will never forgive myself if my unborn baby is dead, i will rather die than stay alive." Zhan word's made Wang yibo to stop, his eye's deep he looked at xiao zhan who was caressing his flat stomach and his frown eased abit.

Zhan serum that his word's are working he continued to speak. "Remember that day we talked normally and solved the problem, in my eye's your the only man i care about and will always be with, i will never leave you nor abandon you."

Yibo hands trembled, xiao zhan is the only person who never broke his promise, he has never abandoned him, never criticised him, he has always stayed by his side and he promised to be with him forever, yibo calmed dian but remembering that xiao zhan talked with other's behind his back made his calm face to frown again, that's betrayal and he will never allow anyone to betray him.

Yibo quickly approached xiao zhan who didn't even have time to react, then pinned him on the glass wall, zhan hissed in pain but didn't say a word, luckily yibo didn't do anything extreme like he always does, his word's of talking about non existenting pregnancy seems to work, they did sex few day's ago, a week hasn't even passed, though he didn't take any contraceptive pill, he is very sure if he will get pregnant with just one time thing.

"I really want to crush you to nothingness, just a simple warning of you just staying home and relax and let me do everything else for you, you still went ahead and started a business with someone else and kept me in the dark, aren't you intentionally poking me to see my bottom line right?" Yibo asked and bite xiao zhan neck until it drew out blood, zhan shouted in pain and his eye's were covered in tears.

Yibo licked zhan blood that was around his lips and smiled, touching zhans lips with his thumb he pulled zhan even more closer to him by his waist.

"Don't destroy my business, i did everything to start from a scratch, i want to be independent, i want to help you raise our kid's together, i want to buy something for my family with my own money, please give me a chance." Zhan insisted, he did everything to open that small company and he really can't bring himself to let everything go just like that.

Wang yibo: " Still acting so stubborn, you haven't even admitted your mistakes and now your begging, you can buy anything you want using my money, you want to make me restless and be stressed wondering the kind of people who will be eyeing and having perverted thoughts about my wife, i really can't take that risk."

"Please don't be like this, you have always monitored my movements and doings, i swear i won't let you down."

Zhan knew he shouldn't give up so easily, he should persist and he might prevail.

"Wanting to be independent, wants to buy something for your family, your word's doesn't sound like wants to work, rather you feel disgusted and doesn't want to use my money." Xiao zhan shook his head and hooked his hands around Wang yibo neck.

"I will never be disgusted, you have been giving me money all these year's, even if my small company will never be compared to you, i still want to make litttle money and surprise you with something special and when you remember or see what i got for you, you will always feel proud and happy and you will boldly say this is what my beautiful and hardworking wife got for me, i wanted to develop the company some more before i finally tell you, i will never keep you in the dark, your the only person and trust, the only man i can regard as family, you know better than anyone else if you will not back me up, my fake family will do everything to snatch away what i have worked hard for." Zhan who continued to talk and even included his family, yibo who will never allow an outsider like the xiao family control and instruct xiao zhan on what to do.

"They wouldn't dare, i will take anything away from you, but i won't allow anyone else bully you or destroy what is rightful yours, convince me then i might consider to let you manage your business but under my complete supervision." Yibo said, zhan wanted to protest but decided to keep his mouth shut, it's good enough for now that wang yibo didn't plan to destroy his business, he doesn't want Wang yibo to meddle in his business, but he just hope's with time he will get what he wished for.

"Okay, i know my dear husband is the best." Zhan who was happy answered and hid his face on wang yibos chest, loving to listen to wang yibos heartbeat.

"Your not allowed to speak to other men or women! You can't meet with other's! From today you will follow me wherever i go! Your lucky today but you won't be if there will be next time." Yibo warned picked zhan up, having zhan wrap his legs around his waist, claiming zhan thin lips, yibo headed to his office room with xiao zhan.