10

mikey: where are you?

mikey: are you okay?

mikey: did i do something wrong?

you had just joined tenjiku when mikey started to text you, even calling you sometimes. the buzzing from your pocket made everyone look at you.

you pull your phone from your pocket while bowing slightly in apology and put it into do not disturb mode, but you do shoot a quick text to mikey. he didn't really do anything wrong. after that, you put your phone back in your pocket, everyone else has already gone back to paying attention to izana.

when you had joined, you'd come to the conclusion this gang is new, since there are only a few members. but you have a feeling it'll grow in due time.

"that's all i have to say." izana finishes, and people start to leave. you're walking away with the brothers when someone runs to catch up to you, tapping you on the shoulder.

when you turn to see who it is, you come face to face with kakucho, whose name you learned barely five minutes ago.

"i was wondering if i could get your number?" he asks, directly avoiding eye contact with you as he hands you his phone, which is already open to where you can put your number into his phone. sighing, you put your number into his phone, "thanks!" he runs back to where izana is.

you brush this off and catch up with the brothers. you need to ask them something but speaking hurts, so instead you open the notes app on your phone and type it in. when it's typed in, you pull on ran's sleeve, and he looks at you.

pointing to your phone screen, you put it close to his face. he reads it, "'will i be staying with you guys...of course, where else?" they both laugh at you, and you just slap them both on the arm. this results in them glaring at you.

"don't slap us." you roll your eyes but don't do it again.

you feel more comfortable around them than when you first met them. but you can't get too close to them, you never get too close to anyone who doesn't force their way into your heart, like mikey.

"are you coming in or not?" rindou asks you, seeing you stop at the side of the street. you blink once before nodding and following him inside.

"do you remember where your room is?" ran questions you when you enter the house, and you silently nod, already walking past him and to the room. when you walk inside, you realize it's not as empty as it was last time. there are bags on the floor, and from what you can see from here, there are clothes, some bandages, and other things.

you pull a piece of clothing from one of the bags and check the size. it's your size. damn.

you grab a t-shirt and some sweatpants that you saw before heading towards the shower, hoping there is no one there. your hope didn't work.

"i didn't know you thought of me that way." you can tell he is teasing, but you cover your eyes with your hands and start to back out of the bathroom. but the door shuts behind you before you can, and when you open your eyes, ran isn't in front of you anymore.

"running away?" you don't even want to look behind you. he's not wearing a shirt. a blush has covered your face as you feel him lean on you, bare torso pressing against your back. the door suddenly opens.

"stop harassing her." rindou grabs his brother and pulls him away from you, sending you a look of sympathy before shutting the door behind them. you can hear them arguing as they walk away.

you drop the clothes you were holding, falling to your knees while covering your burning face. that was so weird. but you're not complaining, rather, it was quite enjoyable.

after recovering, you start your shower and start to undress, making sure the door is locked so neither of them walk in. if they did walk, it would be on purpose since they know you're in here. while in the shower, you can hear your phone buzzing from where it is on the sink.

when you get out of the shower, you wrap your body in a towel, while drying your hands so you can use your phone.

kakucho: do you want to come hang out with me?

if you were any closer with him, it would almost seem like he was asking you out. but you guys don't know each other, not really. but honestly, there's nothing for you to do now. so you agree.

he's pretty cute too.

UNEDITED.

a/n: short chapter before i head off to school, i'm trying to put in some fluffy romance or friendship scenes rn bc, things are going down soon