- 36 -

And Yun silently glanced through the rearview mirror with afterglow, and saw that the slave turned his face to look at his brother, with something shiny in his eyes, and his expression was extremely docile.

As if he had noticed his gaze, the slave's gaze suddenly swept over, and the docility was gone, replaced by gloom and hostility-staring at him, as if he was staring at some insignificant dead thing.

Yun frowned suddenly.

Rong Wan had been vigilant on the next road, but fortunately, Zhu Yun didn't test it again.

In this way, the car arrived at a private hospital. Lu Sujun's injuries are not serious. The reason why he has been living here is because he has no recollection of what happened that night.

Since someone can enter and exit Lu Mansion like no one else's land, Lu Mansion is very unsafe, so until the wound on his neck is fully healed, he will stay under the protection of the royal family until the investigation of that night comes to light. So far.

After seeing that he and Yun came to visit the patient, they were empty-handed and very inappropriate, so they sent Yun's guards to buy some bouquets nearby-he only brought Jin Zhao over, and he would definitely not be able to let the protagonist do rough work.

When Yun saw that he had dispatched his guards, he didn't say anything, but his brows couldn't help frowning.

It seems that his younger brother's concern for this slave is far more than he thought. ……

The ward is on the third floor, very private and extremely quiet. Before entering, Princess Suya's two entourages had just come out of the ward and met Rong Wan.

One of them suddenly took a letter out of his arms and handed it to Rong Wan solemnly: “General, this is what our princess ordered you to give it to you. Please take it apart yourself. ”

Rong Wan was a little surprised, but he still paused and opened the letter in place.

There are not a few lines of Juanxiu's fine print on the letter, and it is not easy to say.

Princess Suya meant to reassure him that she was trying her best to dissuade her father and would not let the marriage be formed.

Rong Wan's heart suddenly realized that although Princess Suya was very good in the original text, she would not help Jing for this sake.

It seems that it was because of the protagonist's relationship that Princess Suya admired the protagonist with all her heart, and she was a little more grateful to him who matched her, so she would help him.

It can be said that I love the house and the crow very much. But it's a pity that it is absolutely impossible for the protagonist and Princess Suya to be together.

Let's not talk about the two people's positions of complete hatred and opposition, just that the protagonist's current thoughts are completely stuck to him, and it is impossible for the two of them to come together-

Rong Wan blushed a little embarrassed when he thought of this.

It's a pity that the princess is gone. Rong Wan would inevitably feel a little guilty in his heart. After all, he tried his best to become a princess and the protagonist, but in the end he crossed the river and demolished the bridge, just to use the princess to get a pass.……