[chapter 6 Breathing styles]

"Em we're back..." I said bleakly and nervously. Kanroji smiled and put the trunk down. Obanai quickly ran to her side, shoving me out of the way.

"Kanroji are you alright." he asked while glaring at me, Kanroji just smiled.

"I saw the future of Tokyo. It was so bright! It shined in the night sky- The buildings were so tall even from far away! And (Y/n) called me strong and pretty!" she stated excitedly explaining what she saw to her friends. Obanai seemed to calm down a little and looked down at the trunk. He must not have heard the last bit or I would have been 6 feet under.

"The master needed rest so he left early. Let's look inside!" Rengoku shouted with excitement and took the trunk, setting it down to open.

"All I found was some old books and scrolls with these two blades." I said walking over next to him as he opened the trunk's dusty top.

"These seem to be breathing techniques!" Rengoku shouted with a smile showing one of the books to me pointing to a picture of a man holding two blades and doing a fighting pose with words describing what he was doing.

"Rengoku, I've never seen this type of breathing form before?" Kocho said, examining another book with more words.

"These techniques look flamboyant!" Uzui started looking at an open scroll.

"These blades are also something they are made out of Nichirin ore but their a light plum color." Obanai grabbing them putting a hand on his chin.

"I grabbed this old photo of my ancestor. I think he's the first slayer." I said showing the photo to them.

"This is helpful, it's all faded and messed up idiot." Shinazugawa says, grabbing the photo and taking a closer look.

"It is weird that this breathing style is new to us but somewhat known to you we haven't met this type of breath user yet either," Kocho says looking over his shoulder to see the photo.

"The documents are also seem to be made in this year but there seem to be newish ones." said Kanroji showing Obanai some paper booklets.

"Guys I found the name of this flamboyant breath style!" Uzui shouted, holding a more decorative scroll up sideways. The top half of the scroll was a drawing of a man holding two blades similar to the ones I found and a giant dragon behind the man using the swords with the words breath of the dragons.

"Breath of the dragons?" kocho questioned looking at the scroll intensely.

"Can I learn how to do it?" I asked, looking at the group of Hashira in front of me. They all looked at each other in thought and then back at me.

"I think the person who should teach you is the water and serpent hashira's since it says that dragon breathing comes from a mixture of serpent and water breathing!" Rengoku exclaimed happily while I sweated nervously.
'Of course I got the dude who doesn't talk and the guy that hates me cus his girlfriend likes me!' I thought internally crying.

"O-oh you don't say!" I say laughing nervously feeling Obanai's hatefulness burning holes into my head. I decided it was time I left.

"Well it was nice to meet everyone and tell the master I said bye." I exclaimed happily.

"You're leaving already!" Kanroji pouted.

"Forgive me Kanroji but I have school tomorrow," I told her and she nodded with a smile.

"What grade are you in (Y/n)?" Kocho asked.

"I'm in High school?" I stated as I got some confused glances.

"I thought most schools go to Middle at most?" Uzui claimed and the others nodded.

"The education in the future is much higher and more people are able to get the education they are supposed to have. Also keep the stuff I found and tell me if you figure out anything else I need to know" I said and most nodded while others just sat silently. "Well I might as well be going now. I'll bring some things to show you when I come back!" I waved and most waved back with smiles. I walked into the darkness leaving the stuff behind.