26

Louis drove us back to his place while I was still fully on crying.

"Harry, please, stop. It's not your fault." I would like to know when he can hear my thoughts and when not.

"It is Louis. If I had pills-" I closed my eyes, shaking my head.

"Do you regret it?" Louis asked, his voice low.

Do I?
I have got to be with him finally, after years of crushing on him. And you most likely already noticed that I have big maternity instinct so.

"Do you?" I answered with my own question.

"I asked first." he parked the car into the lot.

I tilted my head to the side, staring at him before I leaned closer towards him.
Louis did the exact same, leaning closer towards me. I was so close to him right now I wanted to scream.

I kissed him on the lips eventually. It was just a peck at first but Louis turned it into more when he began to move his lips against mine.

"I am hungry." I said when we broke apart. As soon as I said it Louis bursted out laughing.

"What?" I furrowed my brows. Yeah, I maybe spoiled this moment but we were hungry.

"We are hungry, can't you hear how my stomach is rumbling?" I tried to play offended.

"Okay, I am gonna make you something to eat, you can eat whatever you want and how much you want." he smiled at me before he unfastened his seatbelt.

We got out of the car, walking into the place where Louis lived. I was still really sad but at the other hand I felt relieved. I didn't have to hide it anymore. Apart from that I am spending time with my alpha right now and that's something to be grateful for.

•••
I was eating a second pancake while sitting on the couch. He made pancakes with jam for me. They were even stuffed with berries! I had five on my plate and I was sure I was going to eat them all.

"Do you like them?" he brought us both some sparkling water with lemon from the kitchen.

"Yes, thank you for making them for me although you didn't have to." he joined me on the couch.

"I promised to take good care of you, that's what I am doing." I took another bite. Those pancakes were heaven.
When I finished eating my mood dropped once again.

"Can I even return back home?" I asked.

"She just needs time to accept it, I am sure." he tried to calm me down.

"I am not. It didn't look like that." I looked into my lap.

"You can always stay with me. We should move in together at some point anyway."

"You want me to move in with you?"

"Harry, we are having a baby together." he smiled in amusement. My cheeks burned in embarrassment.

"Sorry." I bit on my lip.

"It's okay, you will get used to it." I crawled closer to him, laying down on his chest. It was the best thing. I could feel his heartbeat and smell his scent and that was all I really needed.

"Can I do this?" I know it was quite late to ask but still.

"I don't mind it at all." his hands found my back, rubbing on it up and down soothingly.

"Thank you for being here for me today, thank you." I whispered into his chest.

"Don't. I tried to do what I could to make you feel better. I really can't stand when you are unwell." this was making my heart flutter.

"I am just scared what my mum will do now. What if she will go to the police? I don't want-" he interrupted me.

"Don't think about this stuff, alright? I am here right now and that's all that matters, the present." he wrapped his arms around me, hugging my body.

I felt safe now, I knew the bad things couldn't get to me. He was protecting me from them.

Louis' POV

I woke up on the couch in the morning, rubbing on my sleepy eyes. What happened?
Oh, yeah! Harry... Harry? I realized I was here alone with no sign of him at all. I stood up quickly, looking around the flat for him.

Eventually I found my omega in the bathroom, laying on a pile of my clothes and towels. Was he sleeping here the whole night?

I would like to carry him to my bed but I didn't know how he would react to it.

"Harry?" I whispered,
caressing the side that he wasn't currently laying on.

"What if we moved your nest into the bed? You can sleep there." he opened his eyes, staring up at me. His eyes were almost dark, just like they were in Paris.

"You can move it yourself if you don't want me to touch it." I used my best soothing voice. I knew he was nesting because of yesterday, it was a lot of stress for him.

In the end he got up, picking up that big pile all at once. I helped him by opening the door for him and leading him into the bedroom in case that he had forgotten where it was situated.

"Here, you can stay here." I walked over to the bed, waiting for Harry's reaction.

He came in, putting it all on top of the bed before he built his nest again, laying down into the middle of it.

He curled up into a ball, closing his eyes once again.
I knew he needed some time to rest right now.
I didn't want to bother him so I chose to leave him on his own.

I had some work to do anyway. If I revise the exams today I will have the whole week just for him.

I grabbed the first folder from my desk, sitting with it down on the couch again. I wasn't hungry or anything so I just decided to do some work before actually waking up and starting my day.

——————————————————————————
A/N

He is so precious and I love to see him this happy

He is so precious and I love to see him this happy. He deserves the world.<3

I Hope you are all doing well. Remember you are loved! I am proud of you all!

I love you three thousand<3