8.

"Ow.. Hurts" Jungkook cried while cleaning vmin's room. Taehyung kicked him again making him fall down. "You are useless" He said. Jungkook just looked down cleaning the floor.

Jimin scoffed and walked out. "We all hate you" Taehyung said and followed jimin. Jungkook brust into tears. "Why I am so useless" He asked himself hitting his head.

"I hate myself too. Hmph!" He said and cleaned the room.

After cleaning he went to his room. Sitting in the corner on his bed. "M-my head hurts" He said as he grab his head. "B-but kookie ish a strong boy!" He said and started to cry.

"B-but it hurts" He whimpered and curled himself into a ball. He soon fell asleep, tired of cleaning the house without any energy.

Time skip to dinner~

All were present there except for one.

I know you have guessed it

Jungkook...

They were enjoying their meal while chatting abt the day and all. Meanwhile with a bunny who was shaking in his room. He had a nightmare and the lights were turned off. Just the moonlight from the window.

He was trembling with fear and shivering with cold. "M-mommy.. D-daddy.. Don't l-leave me" He cried. His voice barely audible. "K-kookie scared" He whispered to himself.

The headache he had was long gone but his body was aching. He was sweating but he was cold. He had high fever and was starving.

He shaking stood up, walking while hugging himself. When he got out of the room. He cried hard. "D-don't cry k-kookie. You a-are so b-brave" He said and patted himself.

He made his way towards the other and asked. "M-mommy can i-i eat?" But she ignored him. He looked down and went upstairs. Tears dripping off his cheek.

He sat on the floor, infront of his room. Not even wanting to go inside. He was scared. "P-please help me..." He said and fainted.

TBC💞💜