Strokes in a canvas (3); The free butterfly

"My Lord, should we put a tail on him?" 

Two person inside an office,

The sound of paper shuffling and pen scratching filled the air,

"That's unnecessary," He said, "As long as his within the city, anything is within my control. Just keep doing what you have been doing this pass two years. Is that clear, Hans?"

"Yes sir,"

.

.

The town was as lively as ever,

Though some things did change, 

It still felt rather nostalgic,

. . .

The knight that was in charge of guarding the eldest young master looked at him in confusion. 

  His young master who had been hiding had finally decide to come out now, and the first thing he requested from the Count was to go to the city. Just what was his Young Master planning to do?

He had visited several places by now,

The magic shop, Metal ware shop, Glass shop, Bakery... and the things he bought were all rather random...

  The knight sighed, he really shouldn't question how Nobles mind works. Every single one of them are quite eccentric in their own way. Even his Lord, the count of rain city, had shown his own quirks from time to time.

. . .

Cale looked back at the sighing knight,

He already had most of the things he needed already,  the problem was the last material. It was a material that both hard and easy to find, it all depends on his luck.

"Hilsman," Cale called out, he stopped to look at the knight,

"Yes, Young master?" he bowed a bit,

"I will go there to rest for a while" Cale pointed towards a humble looking shop

  Hilsman move his line of vision and saw the tea shop his young master was pointing at. He had heard the maids talked about a new tea shop that had open here recently... He suppose this was the one. 

'The Fragrance of Tea with Poetry'

"I shall escort you there young master,"

.

Hilsman stood by the entrance of the second floor of the tea shop that Cale had decide to visit. 

  His young master was inside the room alone since there was no one else there as he requested, but he couldn't help but frown when he saw someone who seemed to be the owner to personally deliver his young master's tea.

Bastard of the Flynn's,

"excuse me, sir knight" the man bowed and entered the room with a pig like smile on his face,

Hilsman didn't move, after all, his young master had somehow predicted this move made by the Bastard. So he was already given prior instruction, 

'Let the owner in if he comes'

Which led him to question if this was planned all along... The young master did seemed reluctant to him following to this shop.

.

"Picric acid?" Billos questioned the red head in front of him, "The one glass craftsman use to color glasses?"

"Yes, that Picric acid, can you get them for me?"