Chapter Fourteen: Pizza Fractions

*******12 Days Later*******

"I have got to get off this damn boat," Hobi mumbles. He's lying in bed staring at the ceiling. "I need to eat something that wasn't made for teenagers. I need to talk to other adults. I need....a vacation from this cruise ship."

I laugh at him. "I need some sushi. I would kill for a Ninja of Japan restaurant to just pop up in the middle of the ocean."

"Or we could just go to actual Japan," Jungkook suggests.

"Can we take a boat there?" I ask him.

"We can fly there," he says, then he frowns. "Oh. Sorry. I forgot."

I tilt my head and give him a soft smile. "It's okay, Jungkook. I don't expect you to remember it all of the time. You're not me."

"But now I feel like an ass for saying that," he tells me. "You were so upset when you told us why you don't fly. I didn't mean to make you think about it again."

"I never don't think about it," I tell him. "Actually...I take that back. I've barely thought about it the past two weeks. Spending time with the two of you has been the best thing that's ever happened to me. That's why I said that I would try to get on a plane. For my two amazing soulmates, because I would do anything for them."

Hobi sits up and wraps an arm around my waist. "I feel the same way, Yeobo. I might be ready to run this ship into an iceberg, but I have really enjoyed getting to spend time with you and getting to know you."

Jungkook sits down next to me and pulls my hand into his lap. "It's been like a crash course in getting to know our soulmate."

I laugh at him. "Yeah, it has. Like learning that, even if you wear a shirt to bed, it will be gone by morning."

"Like you're complaining about that," Hobi tells me with a laugh.

"Like you are, either!" I say, pushing his shoulder.

"Nope. I'm definitely not. The maknae in our special, little soulmate bond is fucking gorgeous."

Jungkook blushed and ducked his head. "Would you two stop it? Please?"

"Stop what?" I ask him. "Talking about how gorgeous you are? It's not like that's a secret, baby"

"Well...maybe I want to talk about how gorgeous my soulmates are," he said. "Cause they are. Both of them."

"Ya'll do realize that we've basically spent two weeks, sitting around on a boat, talking about how pretty each other is, right?" I asked with a laugh.

"Something wrong with that?" Hobi asked me.

"No. I guess not," I tell him with a shrug. " At least we can appreciate each other."

"I, for one," Jungkook says, looking at me, then Hobi, then back at me. "Will forever be in awe of the fact that I get to spend the rest of my life looking at the two of you."

"Even me?" Hobi asks.

"I've spent the past 8, almost 9, years, looking at you and thinking how gorgeous you are, Hyung," Jungkook says with a cute, bunny smile. "I don't think that's going to change any time soon."

"You realize that he was just fishing for a compliment, right?" I point out to Jungkook. "Hobi loves it when you talk about how gorgeous he is. I can say it, and it's 'whatever', but when Jeon Jungkook says it, his whole body trembles with pride."

Hobi blushes and laughs. "Shut up, My-My. I love it when you say it, too. I-...I've never really thought of myself that way. But the two of you really make me feel like I am gorgeous."