We all know

I gasp in shock and let a shriek of happiness escape my lips. The guild hall goes silent. Everyone's here today apart from Lucy, Natsu and Happy so its quite full.

I crouch down and pick up the wallet carefully. I then stand up and smile. This is the proof we have all been waiting for.

"What is it Mira?" Grey asks. He walks over to me quickly and leans over the bar to see what I am looking at. He gasps and then chuckles quietly too himself.

"We've got it" he says so that everyone could hear.

The whole guild runs over to have a look at what we are talking about. There are many gasps and fan girl shrieks coming from everyone as they see the picture.

"I can't believe it" Ersa said looking closer at the smiling picture of Lucy. "boys don't just carry around pictures of girls in there wallets do they?"

There was a loud chorus of "No" from the boys and many shook there heads.

"He must really like her then" Cana said.
"It's much more than like" Grey answered.
Suddenly there was a loud screaming argument coming from outside. You could always here Natsu coming from miles because of all the destruction and uproar he brings with him. "A few men were shouting outside saying "hey mate, you just burnt my stool down, get back here".

Everyone looked at each other for a split second and then dashed to the places that they were in a few minutes ago. They started there previous convos actions up again so the Natsu wouldn't suspect a thing. Natsu entered the guild quickly, slipping in.

"Sorry Mira but I just got into a huge fight with some idiot outside who tried to run me over with his stupid stool" Natsu said as he walked towards me.

Whilst he was walking towards me I quickly opened the wallet again and slipped out the picture of Lucy.

"Hey I think I forgot my wallet?" He asked me once he got to the bar. I smiled at him and then handed it back to him, minus the picture of Lucy.

"Thanks Mira" he smiled and walked away. I knew what he was about to do before he had even done it so I placed my elbow on the bar, my hand underneath my chin and the picture of Lucy in my visible hand.

The guild went silent. Natsu opened his wallet and stopped dead in the middle of the guild. He turned towards me and I smiled at him mischievous. I had him right where I wanted him.

His whole face was in shock and horror at first and then he went bright red.

"Yes my dear Natsu" I dramatically said  too him "we all know. But what are you going to do now?"....