121: Back to School (3)

If you want to read 15+ chapters ahead, go here: patreon.com/Master4thWall

Chapter 121: Back to School (3)

Izuku Midoriya was pissed at Neji but he didn't bother showing it on his face.

A part of him was scared.

He had never felt scared after gaining his Astral Form, but now there was someone beside All for One who could harm him even in that state.

Hado Neji, the kid who's been ruining all his plans.

Izuku wanted to kill Neji, torture him for days because not only had he ruined his plans, but that kid had also insulted and harmed Kacchan. Only Izuku himself was allowed to do that...!

He rapidly shook his head, clearing those thoughts since he didn't want to break his arrogant persona here in the classroom.

Instead, he focused on the words Aizawa was saying.

After the last round, the students had returned to the classroom for their last class, where Aizawa was talking about their midterm exam.

"Midterm is in 2 months, and after that it's summertime." He spoke slowly. "But, of course, we can't just give you a whole month of vacation. So..."

He trailed off as some students gasped. "Don't tell me..."

"We will be going to the Summer Camp." Aizawa finished his sentence.

The students cheered aloud.

They might have lost a fellow student, but they were still teenagers. They are bound to return back to their normal lives without any hiccups.

"But!" Aizawa interrupted their cheer. "Anyone who doesn't pass the midterm, are not ineligible to participate in this summer camp."

Kirishima from the front seat cheered. "Be sure to study hard guys!"

Most people cheered too, but Izuku Midoriya only hid a smile.

Just 2 more months before Neji would die by his hands... and Kacchan and All Might would be his.

—★—

Ryuko sat down on the couch, in front of Rumi, who placed two cans of coke on a table between them.

"Thanks for coming on such short notice," Rumi said as she leaned back with one of the coke in her hand. "I require some major help."

"I guessed that." Ryuko nodded as she picked up the other coke. "You don't usually call me here without any solid reason."

Rumi gulped from the can and released a breath. "Yeah... the reason is pretty strong this time around too."

She continued with a sigh. "You know Neji was living with me for a week, right? We... might have done something unspeakable."

"...Rumi?"

Ryuko blinked, an expression of worry on her face. Did the two of them accidentally murder a villain? Neji's quirk is very destructive, and even though he was strong, a teenager can lose control amidst a life-threatening battle.

Ryuko realised this must be a serious matter. So she put down the coke and nodded reassuringly. "Don't worry, speak your mind in detail."

With another soft sigh, Rumi parted her lips.

...

"To sum it up, we fucked and now I don't know what to do now." Rumi finished after a long speech. "Do you... have any idea on what I should do from now on?"