CHAPTER4

Y/N knew he was atleast mid chunin but wanted to test his power out so he sent a shadow clone to the academy and decided he was going to take out a few bandits to test out his power.
Y/N was very good when it came to stealth he could hide his chakra to a extent that only a handful of people in the shinobi world would be able to sense him.He was mainly doing this because he didnt just want to test his power out but wanted to get his first kill out of the way so he wouldnt freeze in the middle of the battle when he got his first kill

After around an hour of searching he found the group of bandits he was looking for there were a few c rank ninjas in this group thats the reason he picked this, there were about fifty to sixty of them,Y/N made sure to wear a mask to keep his identity a secret just in case a few of them managed to escape,when he neared the group he noticed no had seen him yet so he Used 
Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Tracking fang and took out around 10 bandits at once he was starting to feel a bit bad that he had to kill the rest of them after he got his first kill but he knew he had to if he wanted to make it out of here alive 5 of them started running towards Y/N to kill him but he used Lightning Release:Thunderclap Arrow and killed the five of them,after he did this 10 of them rushed at him 2 of them being shinobi naruto used a Fire Style:Fire Ball Jutsu but the shinobi blocked it with a Mud Wall seeing this Y/N Bodyflickered behind them and before they could even react a Kunai had slit their throats leaving them dead one of the shnobi who was with the group of bandits sent a Water Style:Water Dragon Bullet which 
he countered with a Fire Release:Great Dragon Fire Technique the two jutsus cancelled each other out but T/N was faster to react and Body flickered behind him and used taijutsu to beat him and used a kunai to kill him He Made 3 Shadow Clones and they were fighting the other 20  bandits with taijutsu easily beating them and killing them while the Lightning Clone was fighting 4 of the other Shinobi even though they used a Fire Style Phoenix Sage Fire Technique which Y/N Copied with his sharingan before the clone got destroyed but they were far too close to the Lightning Clone which burst out lightning after being destroyed which was far too much for the 4 shinnobi to handle dying in the process,He Killed the rest of the 8 Bandits with a A Rank Genjutsu, Since he had killed all of them he was about to leave but he felt the presence of a person behind him Y/N Jumped out of the way before a sword would have cut his neck in half which he quickly realised was the Sword of the Thunder God the sword once weilded by the 2nd Hokage Senju Tobirama he immediately mangaed to tell this man was Aoi Rokushō a from Amegakure and a missing nin from Konohagakure he was classified as a B Rank ninja in the Bingo Book Y/N fired a Lightning Release:Thunderclap Arrow at him but he was easily able to block it with his sword the Missing nin charged at the Uchiha who doged the swing from the sword and decided to Activate his Sharingan knowing he is going to need it against him since the B Rank missing nin has far more experience, Aoi charged at Y/n again with his sword but Y/N was able to dodge the strikes easily thank to his Sharingan but when he tried to counter attack him with a Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu aoi was easily able to block it with his sword again Y/N knew that he wouldnt be able to beat him easily as this was his first Proper Fight against a decently skilled shinobi Aoi attacked him but Y/N dodged but was able to find a weak spot and capitalised and landed a chakra enhanced punch to his left arm but the Amegakure Jonin quickly recovered and asked the masked Uchiha who he was,Y/N calmly said "I Might as well tell you since your gonna die anyway" he then procedded to remove his mask and introduced himself to Aoi, Y/N knew he had to wrap this up soon and return to the village to not cause suspision, so the Uchiha pulled out a seal and tried to BodyFlicker behind the Jonin but he saw this coming and swung his sword at the Uchiha knowing Y/N wont be able to dodge or Shunshin away,Even Y/N knew he couldnt dodge just when the sword was about to hit Y/N the pattern of his Sharingan Changed and Aoi thought he would Kill the Uchiha but  his sword went through the Uchiha,Y/N quickly jumped back and said the word "Amaterasu" and Black Flames engulfed the Leafs Missing Nin and he was laying on the floor dead,while Y/N was clutching his Left Eye and stopped the Black Flames,Cursing himself for letting his guard down and being forced into using Mangekyo,Not wanting to walk banck to the leaf he turned to Aoi's body using kamui on him and then picking up the Sword of the Thunder God and using Kamui on himself and exiting his dimension when there opened another Vortex in his apartment.

After he patched himself from the injuries he got from fighting the bandits and Aoi,He started thinking of a lie that would make the Hokage Believe that Aoi attacked Y/N and he killed him for Self Defence,the hard part would be convincing the Hokage that he killed the man without haing to reveal too much of his abilities,He sealed the body of the missing nin in a scroll and made his way to the Hokages office

He Knocked on the door and heard a come in from the Third Hokage and after he walked in he unsealed the scrool to show the Hokage the Body of the missing nin and then Unsealed the Sword of the Thunder God from another one leaving the Hokage stunned,who took a few seconds to recover from the shock and changing his facial expression to that of a serious face and asking the 9 year old " What was the Meaning of this"Y/N then says i was training and he tried to attack me but i sensed him and dodged and used a Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu to burn him.The Hokage obviously not believing that the 10 year old beat a jonin says "i know your hiding something even if you caught him by surprise you wouldnt have been able to kill him" Y/N then sighs and says ok yes i did hide something i had to use my Sharingan that helped, Leaving the Hokage shocked that the 9 year old has the Sharingan,Y/N then activates his Three Tomoe Sharingan leaving the Hokage even more Shocked that its a Three tomoe Sharingan.Being the kind person the third Hokage is he says"I wont ask you how you unlocked those eyes but keep it hidden for now till your sure that you can defend yourself"Y/N then nods ,the Hokage asks him if anyone else knows about the Sharingan ,Y/N replies saying Suki is the only other one who knows and then asks what to do of the Sword of the Thunder God ,The Hokage says something that the 10 year didnt expect at all"You were the one who killed him so ou can keep it"leaving the Uchiha fully shocked ,the hokage the asks the Uchiha if he is doing OK since this was his first Kill,The Uchiha tells the Hokage he is fine and when he is about  to leave the Hokage tells him to collect the Bounty before leaving,To which the Uchiha nods and leaves after claiming the bounty.