Chapter 6

Alrighty sexy time is over back to the plot lmaooo

Last chapter until next week since I'll be working on a film project for school this weekend. Pls enjoy 😌
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Six |

•Esme•

"Oh? Esme sensei?" My eyes shot open at Aito's curious face. I pulled the covers up to my chin and he tilts his head. Oh lord why did I pass out? My face started to heat in embarrassment, Kiyoshi's arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me against him. I sunk in the cover deeper as I felt his naked body against my own.

"Aito go wait for us at the table." Aito pouted and stood up.

"Yes Ojisan." When he walked out and slid the door closed I finally let out a sigh. I rolled over to face Kiyoshi's sleepy face.

"Sorry, he doesn't usually come here in the morning." He said pulling me in to kiss him. The kiss soon turned into two then three then he slipped his tongue in as he hovered over me.  Once again Kiyoshi was slow and passionate. Moans left our lips as I felt him between my legs. My arms wrapped around his neck, running me fingers through his hair. Oh I can't, Aito and I have to go to school this morning. We slowly pulled apart and I smiled.

"Come on, we can't keep him waiting." I laughed watching him groan as he got up. My eyes traced over his intricate back tattoo. I couldn't see them clearly the first night due to it being so dark. But it only confirmed what I had knew. Kiyoshi is a yakuza, I had met a young one before at a club. He was a decent guy but Emiko had made sure we never went partying there again. But Kiyoshi was different, he was calm and collected. And I was deeply attracted to it. After washing up I headed to breakfast. Aito was there in his uniform for school. Just as cute as always, he turned and smiled when he saw me.

"Ah Oba- I mean Esme sensei." I froze and almost missed my step. Aito's face turned red as he turned back quickly. Kiyoshi's hand rested on my waist as he walked in.

"Are you alright?" I looked between him and Aito.

"O-Oh I'm good, thank you." I slipped out of his hold and sat down on the cushion. Aito was still flushed as he quickly ate his food. Oh god, this was never a good idea. I tried to call enjoy the breakfast but my appetite was fleeting.

"Sensei?" Kiyoshi said and I looked up at him, he raised a brow at me.

"I'm fine Kiyoshi-sama."

It was getting close to dismissal, and Aito has been glancing awkwardly at me all day. And all day my stomach has been twisted. I don't even want to know what's going through his head. Once everyone was ready I sent them out. Aito hung in the back and waited for the other children to leave before he tugged at my skirt.