Chapter 149- Dad's the best

The affair between Zhan Nan Tian and Mu Yi Hang has since become a family vendetta.

After as long as two people meet, there will be a scene of fists flying, after that, they will start using the abilities, this ended up making a lot of trouble.

At first, Zhan Guo Xiong was able to sit outside with the Mu Family and calmly solve things, but after several times they didn’t manage to work things out, and he gradually didn’t want to meet with them anymore.

He will not come forward to talk to the Mu Family people until there is evidence that his second grandchild was in the wrong, or if there is any other progress. However, Zhan Nan Tian and Mu Yi Hang are like enemies of the last generation, when they meet they will start making fun of each other, and the people of The Mu Family always say that Zhan Nan Tian did it first, if the people of The Zhan Family don’t stop Zhan Nan’s behavior, they will not be polite to The Mu Family.

They are certainly not afraid of The Mu Family, nor are they bothered to pay attention to The Mu Family, as for why they invite, it is not the case of fear of retaliation, and the people of The Mu Family have repeatedly waited to be invited over, and came personally to the door. Perhaps this refusal to be invited infuriated Mu Yue Cheng, after which Zhan Nan Tian and Mu Yi Hang got into trouble, the Mu Family, though, as usual, went to The Zhan Family to make a fuss, doing enough on the surface to make it impossible for outsiders to talk about their treatment of The Mu Family.

However, for the Mu Family there is a covert search for someone to deal with Zhan Nan Tian, or to put pressure on their Family, or even to do something to rob the family of their standing.

The Zhan Family is such a bully, The Mu Family robs their supplies, and they also politely try to rob the Mu Family supplies.

So, The Mu Family and The Zhan Family meeting became more violent than what they seems on the surface, and it was said that his second grandson had wounded Mu Yi Hang a few days earlier and was still lying in bed without getting out of bed.

If it had been before, he might have asked the Zhan Family to bring someone to see Mu Yi Hang, or apologize for something, but now the two have been so in negative terms that The Zhan Family have simply ignored it, that’s why he did not came down to see Mu Yue Cheng himself.

It’s just that he didn’t think that his grandson’s mother would probably be the one of The Mu Family.

“I only went back to The B City with Major General Zhan a few days ago, so I’m not surprised you haven’t heard of me,” Mu Yi Fan said with a laugh.

He smiled, but he was still nervous. Although Mr. Old Zhan’s attitude is similar to that of the previous one, there has been no change, but the current Zhan Guo Xiong and the reality Zhan Guo Xiong are simply a human being, so with his knowledge of the reality of Zhan Guo Xiong, Old Zhan proves that he does not welcome him. “Does my grandson’s mother also have a surname with Mu?”

Zhan Guo Xiong asked.

Mu Yi Fan quips and thinks, did Zhan Guo Xiong saw something?

He looked closely at Zhan Guo Xiong’s expression, and did not seem to see that he was the man in the suspected to birth Mu Qing Tian, and he replied carefully: “Yes.”

Zhan Guo Xiong’s face was getting darker and darker.

It’s true. Mu Qing Tian also sensed that Zhan Guo Xiong didn’t welcome Mu Yi Fan and immediately reached out to Mu Yi Fan: “Dad, hug!”

Zhan Guo Xiong and Cai Yuan both said at the same time. “Dad? My grandson isn’t he your father? Hey! Isn’t he my grandson’s son?

Zhan Guo Xiong stared in disbelief at Mu Yi Fan.