Chapter 150- You made me miss you

Standing on the playground, Zhan Bei Tian was so strong and imposing that Mu Yi Fan saw his body at a glance. “My son’s father exudes a manly charm all over his body.”

He smiled and said, “What a mystery! Quack doctor, don’t you think it so?”

Zheng Guo Zong felt funny and good naturel answered: “Yes, you man is too masculine, OK, go find your child’s father, you have not seen him for a few days, should have missed him to death.”

Mu Yi Fan didn’t reply to him either, he broke into a run heading straight to Zhan Bei Tian.

Zhan Bei Tian was talking to the soldiers in the new ranks and didn’t notice Mu Yi Fan coming.

“Before I leave tomorrow, I have ten things to make clear, first of all, when I leave tomorrow, I hope…”

“Report.”

A deliberately down-the-side voice interrupted Zhan Bei Tian loudly: “Major General Zhan, your child came to see you.”

“…” Zhan Bei Tian turned his head and saw Mu Yi Fan smiling at him.

Mu Yi Fan smiled and asked, “Are you free now?”

He looked at the team next to him: “If there is anything left, I’ll wait for you.”

Zhan Bei Tian’s indifferent eyes flashed through a few invisible colors and he whispered: “It’s over.”

People: “…”

Didn’t you just say there was a pile of things to say?

They don’t know what it is, how’s it over?

Zhan Bei Tian looked to Mao Yu on the side: “You come and teach them what to do.”

“…” Mao Yu stood straight: “Yes.”

He had found that when Boss turned to face Mu Yi Fan, he was getting more and more unprincipled.

Zhan Bei Tian left the playground with Mu Yi Fan and walked into the office building.

Mu Yi Fan saw that there was no one in the office building, he no longer pretend, immediately grabbed Zhan Bei Tian’s waist, put his head on the other man’s arm, and leaned the weight of his body on Zhan Bei Tian’s body, he said, “Son’s father, you can make me want to die.”

Zhan Bei Tian looked at the man who was on him and dragged him upstairs.

“You do not know this, but in the time when I could not see you, I could only take my son’s face to solve the pain of the missing you, these days, his face does not know how many times I kissed it, it was nearly red. It’s so inconvenient to not have a cell phone contact, I can’t listen to your voice.”

“…”Zhan Bei Tian continued walking upstairs. Mu Yi Fan looked up and said, “Why won’t you talk? I haven’t been here these days, didn’t you want to talk to me or the kid?”

Zhan Bei Tian went to one of the offices on the third floor and stopped, took out his keys, and opened the door of the office.

Mu Yi Fan saw that he had to open the door and he let go of his hand, he looking at the man who said nothing, and felt, he wouldn’t be welcome to come here too?

Zhan Bei Tian walked into the office, opened his hands to the dazed man who was still standing at the door, and said, “I’m not happy.” Mu Yi Fan saw the shallow smile under his eyes, he immediately showed an even bigger smile, flew to Zhan Bei Tian’s body, feet shrinking, tangled on each other: “I was really scared old son, also thought you wouldn’t welcome me!”