Chapter-51

Arinya's POV

God knows how and where did the past two weeks flew by in a blink of an eye. It
legitimately was not any less than a rollercoaster ride. The wedding preparations kept us on our toes while our mind's always remained occupied in planning & execution of something or the other. Well, the idea of marriage is supremely close to our hearts; that's why Ashton and I both wanted to be a part of every thing, from big decisions to intricate detailing.

Oh did I not mention yet?
It's finally the D-day!!

Yeah you heard that right, I am going to be married to Ashton in just a few hours. I am so emotionally charged but only on a positive tangent. The constant reminder of how life took amazing turns for me after a traumatic period of my life is making me feel every emotion so deeply & strongly. However, gratitude & a whole lot of love is topping the charts as of now.

Sitting on the chair while the makeup artist and the hairstylist does their magic on me is internally giving me chills.

After about twenty minutes, the makeup artist, Aubrey, stroked the makeup brush on my cheek for a final touch.

"Ah & it's done...Oh goodness Ma'am, you look so stunning."
She whispered sweetly.

"Thanks to you for dolling me up on my special day and please call me Arinya."
I replied to her. She indeed did a really pretty soft-glam makeup look, well, as though she told me.

"Your hair's done too. You look ravishing." The hairstylist added.

"Thanks a lot Michelle."
I smiled at her and she cheerfully returned that back.

"Is our lady ready to break hearts' of million other women?"
I heard Elle's voice after a sound of door knob turning made it's way to my ears. Samantha and John were accompanying her too. My back faced their faces but I could see their reflection in the mirror placed right in front of my eyes.

The makeup artist and hairstylist excused themselves and left the room.

"What?" I mumbled.

"The heartthrob of NY city's default relationship setting is gonna alter to "Taken for life now!"."
Sam enthusiastically explained.

"C'mon Sam, our girl isn't any less than an angel herself."
John came ahead and placed a sweet brotherly kiss on top of my head while being very cautious of not messing up my hairstyle even the slightest bit.

Oh also, I was stressing out so much on who would walk me down the aisle but John himself offered to do so and without wasting a second, I agreed. Well not to miss, these three gem of my friends are going back & forth constantly and coordinating with the wedding planner as well as his team to make the entire thing go down smoothly.
Moreover, Elle is my maid of honor as well as joining the bridesmaid team with Sam.

"By all means, she's perfect."
Sam answered in her cutest voice.

I heard a sniffing voice from my left and I turned my head to look sideways.
It was Elle bawling.

"My little baby is gonna be a married woman in some time."
Elle whispered while hiccuping.

I stood up and straight dived in her arms.

"I'll still remain for baby Ari forever."
I answered. I didn't care if my makeup would be ruined or not but I cried my heart out. Sam & John too engulfed us in a group hug from behind.

"Hey shh..no more tears now. I don't wanna be the reason of your puffy eyes in all wedding pictures...Who knows if your lover would get angry and fire me for that?"
Elle commented mockingly and all of us shared a good laugh.