6) Checking

Gonna use some language to make this part funnier kind of so yeah just language near the middle!

??? POV:

Looking for solution
.
.
.
Solution found
.
.
.
Contacting Maintenance as G. F£!₩
.
.
.
Request denied.
.
.
.
Initiating solution.

G. Bonnie POV:

The kid woke up a few hours ago. They told me that there was a bunny that looked like me but a light purple and that they were blind.

"Mr Bonnie, I don't know how I saw the purple, I just did! Yes I'm blind! No I didnt make it up, ask mr sunny! He saw it too! That was a daycare? What? No I'm not blind because moon hurt me, they were really kind actually! Yes I know who moon is, the one who tell kids that they have to sleep and who comes out when the daycare doesn't have music!"

This kid, they said that they could hear someone screaming at them to run but it was glitchy so they ran from fright and that they heard a crackling sound right before they saw the bunny. As far as I know, the only bunny in here is me.

Wait.

A white rabbit with glowing red eyes came to see Afton alot, she would always talk about someone called Gregory and how she was gonna-

Crap.

This is the child murderer. Vanny.
Kids described her as 'a purple bunny that asked them if they wanted a prize or something and then then tried getting them into a backroom.

I should have known.

"Right pal we are going to go somewhere else and try and find that sunny friend of yours. You said you ran up stairs? There's the escalator if ya mean that." I say, trying to figure out where they came from

"Why are you british?" They suddenly say.

"I-" God how am I supposed to explain that one? "Oh hey so this really kid friendly place is actually infested with killer robots I'm one of them I've just been stashed away and I was programmed to have a FUCKIN BRIASH ACCENT MATE?''

"Infested? Why are you shouting Mr Bonnie? And what does puckin mean?"

"Shit did I say that out loud?"

"Mr Bonnie, what does shit mean? You keep saying confusing words and I don't get what you mean!"

"Kid, ignore everything I said except what I told you before you asked if I was briash!"

"But what about what you said about the killer robo-"

The roof was being ripped off. What do I do what do I Think Bonnie think!!

"KID, CHECK THE CAMERAS AND SEE WHO IT IS! USE YOUR FAZWAT- OH MY GOD YOUR BLIND NEVERMIND!"

Y/n POV

Music started playing. Calming, quiet music. The kind you would hear on a sleep therapy playlist.

"Days seem sometimes as if they'll never end~
Sun digs its heels to taunt you~
But after sunlit days, one thing stays the same,
Rises the moon~"

It's Moon...
"See Bonnie? I told you he's not ba-"

*Clunk.

"Mr Bonnie..?"
I was picked up and elevated by metallic hands with soft pads in the middle.

"Sleep my child, The sun has gone in for now but the moon is here to protect you~" He said in a soft, calming voice.
"I'm going to go through the vents now so its going to be quite loud but you can sleep in peace when you get the daycare, along as the lights stay off. Sleep, and I won't punish you."

??? POV

Oh god, oh god oh god oh god. The virus got to Bonnie. I cant hide for much longer. I have to warn the kid before it gets too bad. I just need a couple more parts and.. Done!

Checking system

System online.

Making final upgrade.

Connection success! Now using Bluetooth device to connect memory.

Memory connected.

Starting virus protection

Virus protection succeeded.

Checking infected list
-MontgomeryGator
-GlamrockChica
-EndoSkeleton#1 to #348
-DaycareAttedant_Sun
-GlamrockBonnie

I start walking to the light panel to turn the lights on.

Ok that's alright the kid is sa- WAIT SUN?! SHIT THE KID JUST WENT WITH MOON IF THE LIGHTS TURN ON-

And like that, I smacked the switch with all my might, breaking it.

God this hook is really uncomfortable, I'll just take a hand off of the Afton family's memorial robots.

And like that, I was off.

Hah finally finished this, 721 words! Can you tell who our question mark friend is?
Anyway, I may upload new parts a bit quicker, which I bet no-one will care about. As I've previously said, that's all for today so Goodbye for now guys, galls and other identifying pals!