12.

He, Signs, Confrontations & Pregnancy II.

River.

I knew I had to be careful because one mistake could have me in more trouble  than I already was in. "Where are they?" I hissed looking at the woman above me, she cackled in response before clenching her fist and I'm sure both Brent and his father screamed in pain. "Revele." I ordered with my spell and the cloaking on them shattered, they had been tied to a tree across from where I was but there was distance and two witches in the way, I had to free them first. "We were hoping you would show up luna River, it would've taken time to get you here, but as fate had it, you came to us." The other witch stated as he floated down to the ground. "My, my, so powerful." He licked his lips and my internal gag was justified.

"Let them go." I demanded just as a wave of force energy was sent my way, I held out my hand and forced more magic into my defence, it knocked the male witch back but he quickly recovered. "You're in no position to make demands we have you outnumbered." The woman exclaimed still in the air, she was right but I could make it an even battle field. "Constó." I cast the spell on the man freezing him in time, before she could react I set fire on her. "Break." I forced the dark chains holding the two lycans down to break, when they were free they staggered to where I was. "You're wounded, you need to get back." I told Kent who scoffed. "Brent, sit tight, she injured you more, and I will rip her apart for it." The warrior grunted out as a full shift took place, his lycan form was large, and menacing.

"I will take her on, the moment he breaks free of that spell attack him." I told the lycan just as I was knocked off my feet and thrown into several trees.  "That's enough out of you." She hissed as she lunged for me, I quickly rolled off the ground as her heel slammed into the ground where I was, cracking the forest floor, I lunged for her as she did, delivering multiple hits to her face, she used her knee to hit my gut, I pushed it down and flipped back, mid flip I kicked her jaw throwing her back, but I wasnt done, I unleashed a tidal wave of flames toward her as she clasped her palms and deflected most of it but not all, she had been burnt. She hurled orbs of dark matter toward me which exploded the moment they were in range, my shield protected me, just as I lunged for her again.

"Crystal domu." I cast the spell conjuring several spears that impaled her, then proceeded to throwing her away using force from pure magic, her body disintegrated into crows before coming together and throwing several attacks at me, they all burst into explosions as they were in range but I shot into the sky avoiding them, what I didn't expect was her ability to teleport, she hurled lightning at me, the deadly currents went through through causing screams to escape my lips. "River!" I could hear Brent call out when I was bombarded with more attacks that caused more damage to my body, I couldn't let Brent get involved, he was too hurt, focusing on him I cast the spell. "Crystal protectus." I covered him in an unbreakable crystal shield. "River no!" He screamed just as I staggered to my feet only to have a large lycan body slam me into a tree that broke on impact.

"Pathetic." The two witches taunted as I crawled to  where the lycan lay. "Kent, are you alright?" I shook the beast and he grunted out, we both staggered to our feet, looking to the warrior my anger spiked, I was done holding back, they needed to die. "On my mark, ram into." I told the warrior who nodded. "Devil's Hold: Carnage of Woe." I cast the spell which summoned the black chains, they wrapped around the male witch and burnt him in the fire. "Now!" I told Kent just as I shot up into the sky to attack the woman. "I've had enough of you." I hissed as I conjured ice shards which impaled her in mid air, I switched my attack and kicked her upper body with enough force to break her neck and hurl her to ground.

"Fate Decree: Burning Salvation." I cast the spell creating a sphere of burning white light which I hurled at the woman, on impact it caused an explosion that created tremors for miles away, but I wasn't finished, I weny straight into the flames, two crystal swords in hand, I aimed one for her torso, the other her head, when I was range I shot them toward her, one impaled  her torso, the other her partner took straight to his throat, he slumped down next to her gurgling on blood. "No, what have you done!" She screamed releasing a wave of dark magic toward me. "Lightning Storm!" The two magicks clashed as I summoned more of my power to the surface, I was a wielder and I could never fall so easily, the lightning broke through and it caused more damage than I expected since I also aimed her attack back at her.

When the attack wore off the scent of burnt flesh wafted into the air, it was hard to miss, Kent's lycan dragged the male witch away and I was faced with the woman who was nearly dead. "Who is He?" I demanded "He's coming dear luna, he will bring your pack to it's knees, He, will be your undoing." She coughed out as her eyes riddled with fear met mine. "Let Him come." I told her as I summoned my flame to the surface. "By the sacred flame of clarity, I cleanse this world of you." I asserted as the flames devoured her, her screams echoing in the woods all around us, pieces of clothing floated around as slowly they were turned to ash. I moved toward the other one where Kent was, he was almost dead due to blood loss, I nodded to Kent who ripped him in half, when he did so his strength finally waned and his large body slumped to one knee.

I set my flame on the torn body, like his partner, it was turned to ash, not a shred of their existence remaining.
"Release." I whispered and the spell I cast on Brent wore off and he was free. "You are terrifying." Kent mumbled as he had shifted back, his body stark naked, I used my magic to make a torga appear and he actually put it on, it actually suited him. "I wonder why you still refuse to acknowledge my brother when you have that knowledge." I exclaimed and the man scoffed as I began healing Brent. "No one will ever be good enough for my daughter, even the fabled terror wolf." He replied shocking me. "Don't be so surprised, crystal witch, I may not seem like it, but I have read about you, you're practically a legend, both you and your brother, along with your family." He explained and I scoffed, so he was afraid for his daughter being turned into a monster.

"We aren't monsters as history would tell you, our actions can prove that aswell but that's not what this is about, you're afraid that if your daughter accepted my brother, she'll turn into one of us, her children will be like us." I expressed and his eyes widened in shock. "I can't be lied to." I told him and he snickered. "That's right, I'm adamant because I don't know who she will become after being mated to a lycan whose drowned entire towns in blood." He admitted it and I could understand him, but that's not who we were anymore, we were different. "I did the same things yet you accepted me, why, was it because your future alpha accepted me." I argued and he looked to the ground in shame. "It's unfair I know, but I'm a father, I have to hold on to whatever reason I can get nomatter how stupid." He responded and I sighed, I hated how I understood him.

"I accepted you and your brother a long time ago, I've seen the things you've done in Winchester, the way you've helped the pack thrive and I know I haven't been the most accepting, she's my daughter, and I want the best for her, your brother is the best, I just wish I couldn't be held back by my own selfish reasons." He finally confessed it, finally said what I wanted him to admit. "Your daughter has been forced to choose now, between you and her mate, if you were her, who would you choose?" I asked and his eyes found mine, a fear I knew all too well, abandonment. "Best you reconcile with her before you lose her." I told him just as I felt my mate running toward us. "You just can't stop getting into trouble huh."

+++

Saint_Jay