Chapter 5: Tricking Tomoya Aki

Editor Toki had already made his demand clearly, so Shido nodded and agreed:

"Well, I'll be here after school..."

As for what Toki wanted to talk about, he didn't quite know.

Maybe it was about asking about the next story development of the novel, or maybe it was because the sales were too bad and he wanted to cut the series down.

After talking to Toki for a few more minutes, Shido hung up the phone, and then immediately sent a short message to Kotori at home. The content of the short message was as follows:

"Kotori, let's go on a date!"

'白い雪が街に优しく积もるように...'

The familiar telephone ringing rang again, Shido took a look, this time it was indeed his little sister Kotori.

After lightly swiping and connecting to the phone, Shido heard Kotori questioning loudly on the phone a little shyly:

"Shhhhhhiiiiito, what did you mean about going ooooon a date?"

Shido chuckled lightly and said:

"It's nothing, it just feels that we haven't been dating for a long time! It's rare for you to come here, so let's have a date!"

"Time and location?!"

Kotori asked directly.

"It's about five o'clock! As for the location..."

After thinking about it, Shido asked:

"Rabbit Hill Shopping Street, do you know where it is?"

"I know! I've been there myself before when you were in school..."

Kotori answered without even thinking about it.

"There is a white building next to the Rabbit Hill Shopping Street, which belongs to the Fushikawa Bunko. If you can't find the Fushikawa Bunko, you can go to the pastry shop "Tamaya" in the shopping street and wait! "

Shido said softly.

"Fushikawa Bunko, right? I know!"

Kotori earnestly wrote down the information. As for Shido becoming a light novelist, the Spirits all knew about it and supported him.

As a matter of fact, those illustrations of Shido's light novel were drawn by Nia. Thanks to the great quality artworks, Shido's light novel sales had increased dramatically.

For some people, the light novels written Shido may be just toilet paper given away by buying illustrations.

Of course Shido didn't care about it. He didn't write this novel, he just copied it...

"Tingling bell~"

The school bell suddenly rang, and the happy lunch time for Shido was over.

Shido sighed, and then explained to the Kotori on the phone with a little quick tone:

"Kotori, I'm going to class, contact me when that time comes!"

"Okay! Shido, see you later!"

Kotori replied softly, and then hung up the phone.

Kotori stared blankly at the mobile phone in his hand, which was bought by Shido for these Spirits, and each had a mobile phone of this world to facilitate communication between them.

"A date? Looks like I have to get ready..."

Kotori nodded seriously. For her, dating was the same existence as war!