Zσℓ∂у¢к ƒαмιℓу σηєѕнσт: ☁{ℓιттℓє [Y/η]}

-Ok! so I didn't know if I should do [Y/n] being the youngest or still the 3oldest so I did both owo- enjoy~!-

{3rd person Pov}-Youngest- {Their age's will be the same from hxh ouo👌}
"Wait what?!" Killua said in shock as Illumi nodded his head "Mother said that it has arrived. And that we must greet the-"

"I got a little brother!" Killua said as he ran out of the room while Illumi followed behind, slowly.

Once they made it to their parent's bedroom, Killua opened the door and noticed Kikyo swaddling something in her arms while Silva comfort her "May we see them?" Kalluto asked as Kikyo nodded and stood up leaned down, allowing the Zoldyck brother's to see what they thought was a boy, but in reality...

"A girl?!" Killua and Milluki shouted in shock, as Kalluto looked surprised, while Illumi looked confused "Why of course, it's a girl. I've always wanted one and luckily the star's have granted my wish." Kikyo said happily as she kissed the baby girl's forehead "And the best part...she has white hair." Kikyo said as she reviled the baby girl's white hair. They all looked shocked while Silva and Kikyo smiled "So...dose that mean she will be the heir of the Zoldyck family?" Killua asked and Kikyo shook her head no "Not quite but yes since she will be the next heir if you fail Killua. *sigh* but just imagine our little [Y/n], even though she is a girl I know deep down she'll make a wonderful assassin. Not only that but she has white hair, obviously you do of course Killua but we need someone who will be more skilled, intelligent, beautiful, coura-" 

"We get it!" Killua said in annoyance as Silva chuckled "May I hold her?" Kalluto asked with open arm's as Kikyo thought for a moment before giving her to him. Once he held [Y/n], Illumi immediately took her out of his arm's "Your doing it wrong. It's like...like...like..." Illumi voice became quieter and he looked down at [Y/n] "...I'll protect you with every soul in my body." Illumi blurt out "Hey, she seems pretty cute for a baby, hand her over Illumi." Milluki said but noticed Illumi leaving the room while still holding [Y/n] "Give her back!" Milluki and Killua shouted while Kalluto nodded in agreement.

The following night while everyone was asleep, Killua snuck into [Y/n]'s bedroom and quietly made his way over to her crib, noticing she was still asleep "Psst [Y/n], hey." Killua whispered as he gently shook [Y/n] causing her to wake up "Good your, awake. Now let's go. I have someone I want you to meet." Killua said as he took [Y/n] out of her crib and left her room. Once they made it to the locked room Killua pick locked the door allowing them to enter "*gasp* Oniichan! huh? who's she?" Alluka asked pointing at [Y/n] "She's our little sister, and I thought it would be better if you meet her as well." Killua said, Alluka smile widens as Killua gave her [Y/n]. 

"She's so cute!" Alluka said as Killua nodded in agreement, after some time has past Killua and [Y/n] left Alluka's bedroom allowing her to sleep. While make there way back to [Y/n]'s bedroom he noticed Illumi walking over to her bedroom as well "Why are you up? and why is [Y/n] with you?" Illumi asked as Killua shrugged "Why should you care? any way's I'm going to take her to bed-"