twenty-six

"Is that everything?" I ask Colby while walking into his room.

It was pretty empty in here without his things in here.

I got here at seven this morning so I could help move their stuff out.

Sam and Colby are sharing a Uhaul truck so all of their stuff are in there.

I could tell Colby was looking around, remembering everything that happened in here.

He's lived here for the past two years so I know he's a little sad.

He got arrested in this house, went through two prank wars, and had a bunch of crazy ass parties. He took a deep breath while turning towards me.

I know I've only been coming here since September, but I even have a lot of memories in this house.

I was going to miss everything about it. Laying in here with Colby and hearing Jake scream.

Hearing Corey's laugh throughout the house. It was an end of a chapter, but the start of another one.

"You okay?" I ask softly. He nods his head while looking at me.

"It's just bittersweet, you know?" I felt that way when I moved here from Las Vegas.

I was moving away from everything I knew. But if I didn't move away from Las Vegas, I wouldn't have moved here and met Colby.

I go over to Colby and wrap my arms around him. We take everything in for a moment.

But we could hear footsteps come over towards us. We look to see it was Sam.

"We're about to leave, you ready?" He asked sadly. Even though they were moving out, they were still gonna live next to each other.

Colby took one last look at his room and looked around.

We walk downstairs to see everyone was looking up at the house.

I was super sad to leave, in such a short amount of time, I've grown attached to the house.

But I'm still gonna be friends with them. We take one last look at the house and got in the Uhuals.

Their cars are already at their new places so we didn't have to worry about that.

I was in my car, following everyone. I had it on my gps incase I got lost.

My roommates would've helped but the boys had to work and Serena was asleep from a long night of bartending.

They said I didn't have to but I wanted to help. I was off today anyway so it would keep me busy.

I drive to Sam, Colby, and Jakes new apartment building and park right beside them.

They looked pretty nice on the inside. Tara and Kat should be here sometime soon to help Sam and Jake.

Sam and Colby's apartment are right next to each other while Jakes is on the floor below.

I walk over to Colby while he opens his Uhaul truck. They were going to work on the heavy stuff first.

While they were talking about how to bring in the couch, I grabbed a bag full of Colby's clothes.

They slowly but surly brought everything up. It took them a couple hours to bring everything up.

And it took a lot of heavy lifting and cussing. The cussing was mainly towards Jake which doesn't surprise me.

When everything was put in Colby's apartment, I couldn't help but look around.