14. Green moon

"Um

"Um... Jimin maybe you would like to see that," he said lifting the book he was reading, but the omega ignored his words. "I have taken it from the Forbidden library, it says a lot about super alphas."

Jimin's shoulders twitched.

"Are you trying to be nice?" He asked turning, his eyes tossing daggers.

"Um... not. I... wanted to help. I was reading it the past days, it's interesting."

"So what have you found out?" Asked Jimin crossing his arms.

"That the beast has always used the same patterns to deceive all of us."

"Anything else irrelevant?" Jimin's tone was sharp.

"No," Jungkook lowered his head hoping he won't break out into tears as he hated to be treated like a piece of trash by his mate.
Jimin turned walking towards the shelves swiftly when Jungkook's blood boiled with anger, his hands flipping the pages.

"There's a stupid map," he said. "It says Tomb of the first beast."

"Kidding," Jimin ran to his side taking the book out of his hands.

Jungkook stayed quiet watching the omega who was investigating the map, his eyes raising open.

"So, is it irrelevant?" Asked Jungkook.

"No, it's... exactly why we went there," Jimin walked to the nearest table to unfold the map. "The tomb can only be found and opened during the Green Moon eclipse," he read out.
Jungkook sitting there trying not to feel like a piece of furniture.

"So, you can keep the book," he said jumping up, Jimin's jaw fell, his eyes becoming big.

"Jungkook," he whispered, but the alpha had had enough storming out of the room, slamming the door shut with impact.

"The next green moon eclipse is in three days from now," Yoongi was leaning over the table the map had been on.

"Do you think this can help us?" Hoseok didn't seem convinced.

Jungkook was staying completely quiet, the past days he had been simply ignoring Jimin who's heart was broken, the nights unbearable, in that other room where he was trying to cry himself asleep missing his husband's warmth, kisses and scent. The sickness troubling him more and more annoying, but he was trying to hide how many times a day the puppy was making him throw up. Jungkook couldn't know yet, so maybe it was even better that they had argued.

"Taehyung wants Gaudan's fang, so he will try to open the tomb during the moon eclipse," Jimin pointed at the map.

"All good, but this place is royalty territory, even worse north from here they had given a small piece of land to the mutants they had banned from society," Yoongi was watching him seriously. "From this side we have a system of caves where royalty had been burying their ancestors, so anything can crawl out of here."