Chapter 35

Inei's POV. Butterfly Estate.

And so, the Hashira Training has begun.

But first, how does the Hashira Training go?

I was the one who made the training regimes and they were based from my training with the spirits.

The first one is impoving one's stamina via running, also with hazing and I assigned this to our retired hashira, Tengen-san. Then Mitsuri-san added the flexibility training. Muichiro handled the quick movement training.

I handled the sword skill revision to Iguro. The sparring training is to Shinazugawa-san since I know this training would be to his liking and he agreed.

Then muscle reinforcement and endurance is to Gyomei-san.

What about me?

Since I don't have my own residence and I'm living at the Butterfly Estate, I guess I'll oversee the training.

But then, I remembered one thing that could probably be considered as torture.

That is, to sit under a cold and fast waterfall.

The only problem is, the waterfall where I trained back then is far from here. It will take you at least a week to get there from this location.

I don't want to waste a day just for that, so I said that I'll think of something.

But for now, I'm here at the Butterfly Estate and actually, my sister, and Shinobu called me to ask for questions.

And that is about Upper Rank Two, Doma.

Doma, the demon who killed my adoptive family and Kanae-san, Shinobu's elder sister.

They asked me of Doma's abilities.

Inei: He can manipulate the air around a certain area and turn them cold.

Inei: And that is dangerous for us because it will hinder our breathing techniques as useless.

Shinobu: .......

Shinobu: But how did you cornered him?

Maya: Don't tell me you had a battle until sunrise just to uncover his abilities.

Inei: That's exactly what I did.

Maya & Shinobu: What!?

Shinobu: How did you survived then!?

Inei: His fans, he uses those metal war fans as his primary weapon and to deploy his blood demon art.

Inei: As for how did I countered it.

Inei: I made fast movements that surprisingly enough, that it warmed my body.

Shinobu: What?

Inei: And I targeted his hands first, to decrease his offensive capability.