●the little restart●

3rd pov
Y/n went full speed to arrive at her destination, to end the demon waiting for its death.

She was there, trying to locate the demon.

After finding his whereabouts she ran to the location, the demon was about to eat a little girl,y/n always found these situations troublesome and annoying.

"Dark breathing,5th form, death river" she mumbled.
(it's like the water-breathing style but black)
Black-colored water-like liquid came out of her nichirin like a thin thread. Y/n cut the demon's arms and took the girl away.

"Go as far as you can" she said as the girl did so terrified of the demon before her.

"Dark breathing,10th form, dead silence" she said as calmly as ever with that she dazedly sliced the demon's neck.

"Job done" she said to herself.

She went back to the one and only sound hashira's estate as her or rather his wives greeted her again she was surprised that they waited for her but she knew that the girls always loved her and cared about her the opposite of a certain someone.

They made her a bath and a change of clothes as she went to her old room.
As she entered the room that brought a lot of memories to her mind most of them are bad ones as the only thing she remembers doing here is crying over how Tengen treated her.
She sighed as she went to sleep.

3 am 

Y/n woke up feeling thirsty she opened the door and headed to the kitchen for some water.
To her surprise she found Tengen there she internally cursed herself for going out of the room.
She acted as if she didn't see him.
She quenched her thirst and went to her room, but she felt his stare on her back.
Y/n knew Tengen began to change she is no idiot but she didn't want to throw all her efforts and hard work because of him besides she didn't trust him regarding that matter.

Y/n regained her ambition after all this acounter thing disordered her thoughts and life she wanted to focus on her life as much as possible.

Y/n went back to her estate at 5 am without anyone knowing she didn't want to eat breakfast with them because that's just gonna make her more greedy.

Y/n took her blade as she trained the whole day till sunset.

Okeey so i took my phone today so i posted a little chapter to not make you waiting too long💗

I wanted to remind you how y/n's stare is and look because it may seem that she has a normal look in her eyes cuz of her personality so here it is.

And daaamn how is this story growing too fast it's already 8k like whhaat you guys surprised me.💗💗💗❤love yall.

💗💗💗❤love yall