Chapter 15

Plan B

Plan B

TW: VIOLENCE, BLOOD

TO SAY THAT I WAS A BIT of an uncaring, egotistical, and full of myself person would be a bit of a drag. But to my tough luck, I was feeling a tiny bit of all of those at the moment. I had thought that I'd be able to sneak in, get some information and make my way out silently.

I had too much faith in myself, I was so desperate that I went in blind. With no plan or a plan b if anything went wrong. Like now. As I hung from poorly wrapped shackles and in what looked like a crackhouse.

Well...I did come in with a plan, I just needed to put all my trust in Nayomi. Which was a major risk.

But the fun ended as soon as the masked figure started to beat me with different tools, "How long would it take you to surrender?"

"Half an hour to never o'clock-" I rounded up all my energy and waited until he hit me again to crack my thumb, I groaned loudly with the burning of my stomach and the throbbing of my finger.

Fuck that hurt

"Tell me, Ellowyn" I nearly rolled my eyes at the bastard "How does it feel to hold all the power in the French empire?"

It decided to play stupid to somehow save my life, "Fuck you, I don't know what you're talking about"

My nose scrunches up and my left eye twitches, he notices but before he could speak a big crash is heard from outside and a man bursts his way inside the room.

"Sir! Navira has been shot!" He shouted and the mystery man looked at me.

"You had something to do with this!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about, I don't even know a Navira" I lied between my teeth but he didn't believe me for one second. They both ran out of the room and I was left all alone, I squeezed my broken finger through the handcuffs of the shackles and loosened the other side to let my other hand go.

I quickly stuffed the hoodie of my sweater into my mouth and popped the bone back into place but that didn't stop it from throbbing endlessly. I grabbed one of the many knives out of my boot and headed out the door. It was easy for me to blend in, I put my hoodie on and followed along with the people running around and speaking in Russian.

"Мы под атакой! Все снаружи!" A tall built man spoke pushing people outside of a large front door (We are under attack! Everyone outside!)

But what made my heart race was Navira, on a stretcher with someone on top of her giving her CPR. I told Omi to only give her a scare, something that would give her a light scar.

Now she looked like she was close to seeing white lights and hearing magical trumpets, I was quickly pushed outside to the front of the house.

A guard grabbed me screaming in Russian, "Вы ударились?" (Are you hurt?)