Chapter 29~ Jealous

Not edited- I wrote and I published so suck my puss-Jkjk

Chile, you all didn't even reach the goal last chap but here I am two hours later cause I kept writing, though the urge to stop and start the deal was something else. Moving on i finna read now so please blow the comments up for me.

When this gets 2.2K+ comments and 1K+ votes I will start the next chapter

have a fun read.

Abby Madden 

You have got to be fucking kidding me

"If you kill her in the back I can clean your mess" Athena mutters taking a sip of her whiskey as we both glare daggers at the back of that bitch in white, not Ivy but Regina.

Her arm around Sebastian's as their backs face us and they talk to some other couple.

I made it really clear that no one was to wear white, no fucking one, and this bitch shows up in this white dress-which is actually horrible. I'd use that to wipe my ass with.

"She did not" Akira gasps walking to us and Athena sighs, Dominico following behind her like a lost puppy before ordering a drink from the bar.

"I thought no one was wearing white" Dominico states following our gaze on Regina, Akira grabs Dominco's Bacardi and takes a sip. "Who has a knife?" Akira asks, leaning against the bar.

"I have a gun?" Dominico shrugs offering and we all ignore him

"Drop red wine on her dress" Athena says calmly sipping on her vodka, a smirk on her lips as her eyes are on the bitch and she talks slowly.

My eyes snap to Akira and we both smirk. I turn around to the bar and give the female bartender who's looked at my boobs more times than I can count, "can I have a glass of red wine?" I ask nicely and she nods, quickly pouring me some in a wine glass.

"Showtime" Akira throws down the rest of Dominico's drink down her throat before shoving the glass back into his chest and she links her arm with mine.

"Okay, you go distract and bring her to the bathroom hallway. Be there" she says and my eyes widen, "you distract" I glare at her eyes and she mutters 'pussy' before fluffing her hair like she does before walking the runway and walks towards them as the couple they were talking to walks off.

I watch as Akira's face twists in confusion when Regina hugs her to her chest and smiles big, my eyes widen when Sebastian looks over his shoulder I turn on my heel and walk to the hallway of the bathroom.

Okay, I'll act like I'm looking down and walking when someone walks down the hallway and bump into them. Then boom, the wine will be all over her and she'll leave.

Easy.

Simple.

You're also blond.

What does that have to do with this?