➪TWENTY SIX

"Mr

"Mr. Rianchi you have a call waiting to be sent to your office". It had been less than twenty four hours since Sienna and I signed the contract and to be completely honest the entire thing has been on my mind. I'll have to treat Sienna different now, she's official my sub. Of course like I said I would be easy on her but handling a brat like mine would take a lot of patience. Luckily I have it.

I sigh as I look directly at the door. The little blonde had stuck her head into my office doors for the third time, telling me the same thing she told me two minutes ago. My mind has been going crazy, dealing with all of this shit. Sienna, the contract, work. Work specifically.

It was like me to always be working, I've done so since age sixteen. As I got older I became a brand and ever since then I've dealt with the pressure of running a business, but adding a new sub to my duties nearly drove me crazy. I was excited. Overly excited. Which is why I didn't touch Sienna at all last night. For the first time in my life I felt as if I would lose control so I decided against fucking her, even if that meant sitting with my aching dick all night as she kept rubbing against it, intentionally.

God Sienna has never been so eager to fuck me. I'm sure she thought that after my shower we would engage in sexual intercourse, which I wanted to as well, but again, I felt as if I would lose control so I didn't. She kept kissing me, touching me on my abs, even tried reaching her hand down to my crotch.

I could tell that she felt a bit sad after being rejected. But after explaining to her that I was very tired— a lie— she was fine and even offered to massage me to sleep. I told her I was fine and we laid together but boy was I wanting to fuck her so hard. She laid her body next to mine, her back faced me, and I held her in my arms. Her ass kept brushing against my dick and I would breathe uncontrollably hard each time. It felt so good for it to be something so little. Sienna had only made me feel that way.

I feel that in a way that she's innocent. No, she wasn't a virgin, but her mind is as innocent when it comes to my lifestyle. Teaching her how to actually have sex will be the highlight of my year. I'm sure of it. I have so much I want to teach her.

But work has gotten in the way of that today.

"Just fuck all the paperwork I have to do right? Hang up the goddamn phone!" I said to her, watching her cheeks go red. I'm not sure why she's acting surprised, I've had to tell her the same thing more than once.

When she stands there I raise an eyebrow. Did she not hear me?

"She says her name is Sienna Cousy" she says and my mind immediately stops rambling.

"Send the call over" I say at last.

She nods before backing away, closing my office door with her. I take in a deep sigh as I wonder what Sienna could be calling for.

I sit my back against the chair as I hold the pen in my hand, pushing my glasses further up my nose. They've seemed to fall more and more as the minutes went by where my head was down and my eyes were staring into the paper I was meant to handle.