32) Back in Black

Please vote and give lots of feedback! I love reading your crazy comments! xx

(P.S- This is one of my fav songs. They don't call me Katrocks247 for nothing!!!)

;)

* * *

Safe house my fücking flat äss.

"Scarlett," Todd said, stepping into the light of his garage. His garage. My ex boyfriend's garage. Ferro, the man who had taken my vîrginity and my innocence, had taken me to Todd's house, the man who had broken my heart. Could I have worded it in a way that didn't sound so betraying?

Why the hell am I here? It was a complete one-eighty turn on our relationship, and I wished that I could have been inside of his head to understand what the hell Ferro was thinking.

My life was never boring.

Todd looked shocked to see me, and he had the audacity to be concerned. You're no better than Ferro, right now, you slütty piece of shît. His gaze lifted to Ferro. "We have a lot to talk about."

"We do," Ferro answered, clasping his hands. "I decided, on the car ride over to Fico's, that I want three-fourths of the money upfront."

That slimy slice of Italian garlic bread...

"What the hell is going on?" I demanded.

"You brought her here without telling her?" Todd questioned.

"Without telling me what!" I waved my arms out. "Hello, people! I'm right here, awaiting an explanation!"

Todd ran his hand slowly down his face. "You've made her a liability, Ferro," he said.

"The job is going to be more difficult than I perceived," Ferro continued, directing his attention to Todd, "especially since Fico is still making some business decisions behind the rest of the family's back. I don't know whom he trusts and doesn't trust. He's paranoid as fück these days. If he figures out I'm working for your father, I don't trust you, and I especially don't your father, to get me the fück out of that estate alive. Three-fourths. That's what I need before I go to the safe house."

"We made it clear that you get your share of the money, right after we see the life drain out of Fico's eye." Todd snapped.

I turned towards Ferro, and my stomach turned as if I had chugged down two large containers of sour yogurt.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK?" I exploded. "Are you fücking kidding me, Ferro?! I should have known you were a fücking Italian 007!"

Ferro's severe black eyes only stared at me.