nineteen

a.christensen let the bachelorette events begin (if only y'all could hear my man talking mess in the background 😂)

e.christensen And I'm still not done venting. Who even decided that bachelorette parties were mandatory? Baby come back home so we can have a lazy day. I'll make the popcorn.

"I miss my man." Arya pouted while responding to Ethan's comment under her instagram picture.

"Nope! You aren't about to rain on the bachelorette day that I planned out with no sappy stuff. Keisha, line up the shots." Danica spoke while taking Arya's phone and tucking it into her purse.

"Get me drunk if y'all want to. Just don't be surprised when I sneak off to find my man later, and I don't need my phone to locate him either." Arya noted while grabbing the shot from her college friend, Keisha.

"Don't try me, Arya." Danica warned with a point of her finger. Arya playfully rolled her eyes and held her shot up so they could all clink glasses. Once the first shot was thrown back, two more immediately followed.

Danica had everything planned out. They were already in the party bus that she rented to take them around all day and they were headed to their first event which would be a sip and paint. Danica hired a chef that would serve them small bites while they're painting. From there the party bus would transport them to the yacht that Danica booked, courtesy of Ethan's charge account. There is already a team setting up there to decorate and serve them dinner. Danica even arranged a karaoke stage on the yacht for the girls to drink and perform their favorite renditions of Destiny Child's songs, Arya's favorite girl group. They would spend three hours on the boat before the party bus takes them to their final destination, the hotel.

Ethan and his boys had a simpler day planned out. They were going to spend a day outdoors. They were starting their day on the ATVs, move on to the jet skis, and they would also be ending their night on a yacht right across from the girls. They were having dinner prepared and in true bachelor party spirit, Elijah made sure to hire some strippers to celebrate his best friend settling down and getting married. Even though the strippers would be more for him and the other guys since he knew Ethan would be more concerned with trying to find his way over to Arya.