𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟬

It was a little late and you were with your older brother at his bike shop

It was a little late and you were with your older brother at his bike shop. You saw two kids with black hoodies on, but you didn't mind them. It was probably some kids playing together.. near your brother's precious shop.

You were sitting down, almost falling asleep while waiting for your brother to finish up his work. You two suddenly heard the door opening. You got up and followed your brother. He had a tool in his hand just in case.

"The hell? Are we getting robbed?" He scoffed. "You thieving little bastards.. you're not getting away with this!"

You two walked closer towards the boy. The moon shined down on him, revealing his face. It was Keisuke Baji. What was he doing here?

"Huh.. Keisuke?" Shinichiro looked at him.

You heard footsteps from behind you. You looked to see who it was and saw it was someone you didn't recognize. He ran towards your brother with a tool, it looked like he was about to hit your brother. You quickly ran to him, almost tripping because of how much your legs stumbled.

'STOP IT, KAZUTORA!!'

"SHIN! MOVE!" You yelled. You jumped in front of him before the other boy can reach him. You felt your head get hit super hard and your vision went black.

Baji watched in terror at the scene in front of him.
"A-ah," Kazutora's voice was shaking. "L-lets get out of here, Keisuke.."

"Y/n..? Y/n wake up!" Shinichiro shook you. He picked up your head on his lap, only to feel a little blood dripping from your head. The spot only got bigger by the second. "You're not going anywhere, damn it! KEISUKE! TAKE MY PHONE AND CALL FOR AN AMBULANCE!"

"I said let's go, Keisuke! If you help him, we're gonna get arrested," Kazutora ran to grab him. Baji didn't know what to do, but he broke out of Kazutora's grasp. "W-we killed her.. WE KILLED Y/N, DAMN IT!" He ran to grab Shinichiro's phone and called the police. "What the hell are you doing, Keisuke!" "I'm helping my friend.. Mikey's gonna kill me if he sees that something happened to his sister!" Keisuke started shaking even more, remembering how scared he was of Mikey that day. That day.. all because of the airplane. An airplane is nothing compared to the loss of his loved ones, Baji didn't even want to think about what Mikey would do if he lost Y/n. He was so scared, so scared. What is he supposed to say? How was he gonna face Mikey after this?

Kazutora's eyes widened. "S-sister?"
He started trembling. "The cops are already here.. this is all Mikey's fault..! I need to.. kill Mikey!"

Shinichiro wasn't paying attention to the two boys. His focus was on you. "You're okay.. please stay alive, please, damn it!

。。。

"We've captured two boys who illegally entered a shop that we got a call from," the police said. "Our victim who's head was severely injured, got rushed into the hospital. She's still breathing. One of the boys had what was believed to be a weapon in his possession."

There was a crowd surrounding the shop, watching Baji and Kazutora walk out of the bike shop. Their hands were tied together and were being led into the police's car.

"How did this happen," Baji mumbled, tears forming in his eyes.
"Kill.. Mikey," Kazutora kept mumbling.

Suddenly a blonde-haired boy started pushing through the crowd to get close and see what's happening. He saw his two friends tied up while the police were escorting them.

"Baji! What's going on?" He made eye contact with Baji. He couldn't take it anymore and started crying. "Mikey.. I'm sorry! I'm.. so sorry, Mikey!"

。。。

"Her head's getting better. She still needs lots of rest, but she's good to go home," the doctor explained to your brother.

After that night, you were rushed into the hospital. If the ambulance took even a minute longer to arrive, you probably would've been dead. Baji's friend, Kazutora, was sent to Juvie while you were in the hospital. The doctor explained that since you got hit on the head, your memories were a bit jammed up. You had trouble remembering some stuff, but they said you'll recover those memories in a month or so. You couldn't remember much about what happened that night, all you remember is seeing Baji's nervous face as he was holding onto one of Shin's bike.

"N/n-chin~," Mikey was hugging you and rubbing your head.
"Mikey!" Emma tried pulling him away from you. "You're gonna hurt her, she literally woke up yesterday!"
"I-it's fine, Emma." You gave her a smile. "He just misses me."
"Yeah, Emma~! I missed her a lot," Mikey stuck his tongue out at her.
"You little..!"
"Alright, that's enough," Shinichiro stopped the two. "Grab Y/n's belongings. I've settled everything with the doctors, they said she's good to go home now."
"Yes!!"
"That's great!"

""Yes!!""That's great!"