Prologue

Prologue

Daniella Germaine Shaw a.k.a "Danger"

"Dani I swear to god one of these days your gonna get kidnapped and I wouldn't have a clue as to where you are because you always leave your damn phone at home. I mean for fucks sake don't teenagers always carry their phones around.." and this went on and on and on and on. Lila Sanders is my ever so paranoid best friend that thinks every stranger is secretly an axe murderer.

 Lila Sanders is my ever so paranoid best friend that thinks every stranger is secretly an axe murderer

<<Lila>>

"Relax Lila, nobody is getting kidnapped God stop being so paranoid" I rolled my eyes grabbing my phone off her hands and checking for any new messages only to find a handful of missed calls from Lila. I had forgotten to tell her where I went and frankly I don't give two shits about my phone because I had this dumb philosophy that if you want to talk to me you'll come to me. I'm a special motherfucker, if you want a piece of this then come get some personally. Plus I don't give out my phone number to anyone

1. Because I don't memorize it
2. I don't believe in phones
3. My philosophy
Besides the only numbers in there are Lila's and pizza house's

"You don't know that Dani!" She huffed following me to the kitchen where as I was the carefree and outgoing Lila was the paranoid and overprotective. Opposites attract. It was a day before my 21st birthday and I had already picked out my outfit when I went shopping this morning.

"And you do? C'mon Li loosen up it's" I paused to look at my watch and grinned "8:00 in the evening, we have some time to get dolled up before we head out to await my birthday" I clapped my hands together and dragged Lila to my bedroom and started dolling up. Tonight was going to be epic.

***

How wrong I was.

First of all. I've never been inside a bar, by carefree and outgoing I meant I like environmental strolls and adventure that's why I lack interest in phones, by special motherfucker I meant I'm one of those people who graffiti anarchy symbols on walls and run away from cops. I wasn't the get drunk, get fucked and party hard type of carefree and outgoing but surprisingly Lila was....unexpected but acceptable.

unexpected but acceptable