Chapter 09: Vatos Pt2

"Those men you were with, we need to know where they went" Rick says, trying to keep his voice steady as he panics over Delilah's safety "I ain't telling you nothing!" Miguel spits out "Jesus, man. What the hell happened back there?" T-Dog asks, but before Glenn can answer Daryl cuts in "I told you, this little turd and his douche bag friends came out of nowhere and jumped me!" "You're the one who jumped me, puto, screaming about trying to find his brother like it's my damn fault!" Miguel protests.

"They took Delilah. Could have taken Merle too!" Daryl argues, and Miguel chuckles "Merle? What kind of hick name is that? I wouldn't name my dog Merle" Daryl goes to kick at Miguel, but Rick holds him back "Damn it, Daryl. Back off!" Rick snaps, angry that Daryl got Delilah kidnapped. Daryl pulls out Merle's hand from Glenn's backpack the latter of which grimaces at the sight of the hand, as he had forgotten that it was in there.

"Want to see what happened to the last guy that pissed me off?" Daryl questions and tosses the hand into Miguel's lap and Miguel is freaked out by the hand and starts to back away "Start with the feet this time!" Daryl goes for Miguel again but Rick holds Daryl back "The men you were with took my daughter. All we want to do is talk to them, see if we can work something out" Rick tries to bargain with Miguel, who reluctantly agrees after hearing about the girl being family.

The group arrives at the hideout "You sure you're up for this?" Rick asks Glenn nods while T-Dog says "Yeah" "Okay" Rick nods as well "One wrong move, you get an arrow in the ass. Just so you know" Daryl warns Miguel who sassily says "G's gonna take that arrow out of my ass and shove it up yours. Just so you know!" "G?" Rick asks, and Miguel clarifies "Guillermo. He's the man here" Rick nods "Okay then. Let's go see Guillermo" They walk up to the building and the doors open up. Guillermo walks out "You okay, little man?" He asks Miguel who says "They're gonna cut off my feet, carnal!" Guillermo asks "Cops do that?" Miguel shakes his head "Not him. This redneck puto here. He cut off some dude's hand, man. He showed it to me."

"Shut up!" Daryl snaps, on edge and Felipe comes out and points a gun at Daryl "Hey, that's that Vato right there, homes. He shot me in the ass with an arrow. What's up, homes, huh?" Felipe says while Guillermo responds "Chill, ese, chill. Chill. This true? He wants Miguelito's feet? That's pretty sick, man" "We were hoping more for a calm discussion" Rick states and Guillermo says "That hillbilly jumps Felipe's little cousin, beats on him, threatens to cut off his feet, Felipe gets an arrow in the ass and you want a calm discussion? You fascinate me."

"Heat of the moment. Mistakes were made on both sides" Rick amends, Guillermo says "Who's that dude to you anyway? You don't look related" "He's one of our group, more or less. I'm sure you have a few like him" Rick answers while Daryl asks "You got my brother in there?" Guillermo hisses out and says "Sorry, we're fresh out of white boys. But I've got a little niña gringa. You interested?" Rick immediately nods "I have one of yours, you have one of mine. Sounds like an even trade" Guillermo shakes his head "Don't sound even to me" "G. Come on, man" Miguel pleads, but Guillermo continues "My people got attacked. Where's the compensation for their pain and suffering? More to the point, where's my bag of guns?"

"Guns?" Rick questions agitated by Guillermo who elaborates "The bag Miguel saw in the street. The bag Felipe and Jorge were going back to get. That bag of guns" "You're mistaken" Rick says "I don't think so" "About it being yours. It's my bag of guns" "The bag was in the street. Anybody could come around and say it was theirs. I'm supposed to take your word? What's to stop my people from unloading on you right here and now and I take what's mine?" "You could do that. Or not" He indicates to the walls and T-Dog and Glenn have the sniper rifles pointed at Guillermo "Come on, man. Make the trade. Please" both Glenn and T-Dog beg.

"Oye!" Guillermo calls out and two men appear on the roof with Delilah, tied and gagged, panic rises in Rick, Glenn, T-Dog, and Daryl along with guilt on Daryl and Glenn's end. "I see two options. You come back with Miguel and my bag of guns, everybody walks. Or you come back locked and loaded, we'll see which side spills more blood" The Vatos head back into the hideout and shut the door. While the group returns to the building, Rick unzips the bag of guns and starts to divide them.