Chapter 18 - The Quintessential Quintuplets💛💜💙💚❤️

[3rd Person POV]

"No way... Why...?" Ichika asked with an anxious tone.

"Wait, Fuutarou... Can you describe this person for me?" (Y/N) asked.

"My dad told me that he's a bald, old-looking guy with a beard"

"I see... I think I know what you're trying to say... I'm sure I saw him... He's the one who was talking to Itsuki. She really looked uncomfortable when I found her. That's why I had a feeling to dragged her away from that guy..."

"What are you planning to do now?" Ichika asked.

"I'll try talking to Itsuki again tomorrow."

The third day of the Sunrise Festival has arrived. People are flocking over Asahiyama Highschool. Stalls were busy, friends were gathering, and everyone was trying to have a good time in the midst of the busyness of the event. Fuutarou was trying to look for Itsuki when he ran into Nino and Miku.

"Have you seen Itsuki?" Fuutarou asked.

"She didn't come today. And today's the last day too..." Nino replied.

"I wonder what's wrong... She's been holed up in her room since yesterday." Miku added.

While in the middle of their conversation, a man interrupted.

"I see. No wonder I couldn't find her no matter where I looked. Even though I just came to see Itsuki-chan" Mudou commented while enjoying the ice cream he's holding.

The three were caught by surprise by Mudou's sudden appearance.

"Do you know him Fuutarou?" Miku wondered.

"If you have a message for her, I could pass it on" Nino suggested without knowing who the person is.

Fuutarou walked closer to Mudou.

"Did you say something to Itsuki?" Fuutarou tried to interrogate Mudou.

Mudou just gave a smirk and replied, "How scary... I'll let you have my ice cream so let me off the hook. I only showed her the reality of things, as is my duty to do so." He handed the ice cream to Fuutarou.

Confused, Nino tried talking to Mudou but he decided to leave the three.

"What's up with that guy?" Nino mentioned.

"Miku could you take this to HQ? Want this ice cream?" Fuutarou handed the clipboard to Miku.

"No, I don't want the ice cream"

"Take this with you. You're going to where Itsuki is, right?" Nino handed the key card for their home.

"Are you sure about this?" Fuutarou asked.

"That's what defines you. And it's what I like about you. Leave everything here to us." Nino commented.

"Take care of Itsuki." Miku added while giving Fuutarou a smile.

[Ichika's POV]

It's the third day of the Sunrise Festival. I've decided that I will visit (Y/N) and my sisters to spend the last day of the festival with them. My sisters said that there's something very important that we need to resolve. I gave (Y/N) a call to let him know.

"Hey hon, busy at school?"

"Hmm? I'm all good don't worry. Will you be able to visit today?" He asked.

"Yeah... There's just something that my sisters and I need to do."

"I see, I think I understand what's going on. I want to help but this is something that only you girls can do."