baby i got me, and that's all i need

this miyagi do-Eagle fang stuff is

this miyagi do-Eagle fang stuff is...not at all what I was expecting. This is a bunch of BS.

I thought the whole point was us training..together. This doesn't seem right, at all. I feel loyal to Sensei Lawrence but at this point...I don't know what's the right way to go. Everything I've been taught has all been skewed in my mind...the trauma m, the voices, and then all the dojo drama is just a recipe for disaster. I gotta keep my focus, that's what Ash told me I needed to do right?

I'm glad to be back.

Back mentally, where I can look at my friends without wanting to crush their skulls...yeah now I'm actually realizing how bad that sounds...anywayyyy

After the first insanely awkward practice at miyagi do, it actually brought back the feeling of...happiness...Something I used to only get whenever Ash was around.

Happiness until Mr. Larusso went absolutely ballistic on me...but I guess it's what I deserve right?

I did stela Mr. Miyagi's metal of honor..and trash their dojo...and gang up on them like a pack of hyenas multiple times..so yeah. I guess you could say I deserve it.

But I stormed off, I was tired of being told I burned bridges while I'm trying to repair them.

I made my way home when I eyes land upon a familiar bike.

Heyyy Ash is here...finally, someone I can talk to.

I get closer to the door and I see a piece of paper on her bike.

It reads: "Take care of her for me. I'm headed home. Thanks for the adventure, Hawk. - Ash Auclair"

wait what.

Ash is gone?

And all she left for me was a fucking note?

*1 week later*

Atlanta.

gosh how I missed this place

there's nothing like air polluted skies, and the smell of exhaust, cigarettes, and gasoline from this neighborhood.

Xander's crew, or..gang, has taken over an old motel, and converted into their own personal epicenter for the area.

They put me up in my own room...they've got a whole system here. And within 10 minutes of being back, Xander has already taken over as if he's never left.

Apparently they've changed their game, so less on the drugs, and more of the..counterfeit money...

As happy as I am to be home, and actually happy and I'm being taken care of...and as ecstatic as I am to have Xander back...part of me still just feels so guilty...I have this pit in my stomach for leaving The Valley the way I did...I feel guilty for leaving Hawk when he was just starting to try and get himself some help..and now...I don't even know where I am.

A/N: hey dudes. long time no see..again. I don't know what been going on with me..I've been having absolutely zero motivation to write this book. I started this mostly as a joke, and now it has almsot 70K reads which is...insane. Thank you guys so much. I just feel like my writing has gone way down hill and that I'm going way off track of where I originally planned on going. But, I'm gonna try and continue! I've been writing an actual legitimate book on the side, so I'm back and forth a little.

moral of the story, I love you guys. thanks for your support. <3

vote n comment