Making you ours. (Ch.14)

Y/n P.O.V.

I looked at them, fat tears falling down my cheeks. They're asking me... to marry them...

I covered my mouth, choking and shivering. I took a deep breath and uncovered my mouth, finally managing to mutter out a simple, "Yes..." clearing my throat and repeating myself, "Yes, I'd love to marry you two." I choked out.

They put the rings on my ring fingers, tears still spilling down my face as they held me, rubbing my back as I sobbed uncontrollably.

It took me a moment to compose myself, pulling away and looking down at my hands. The rings were put into a crescent moon along with a shining sun, blue and yellow diamonds matching them. I smiled and looked up at my soon-to-be-husbands, "I love you two... my dear fiances..."

I cupped their cheeks, kissing them both on their lips. Moon smiled and Sun touched his face, sighing. I giggled, "Well, what are we going to do now?" I asked.

Moon looked at Sun and he nodded, "We... We want to make you ours officially, we want to show you how much we love you." Sun smiled, cupping my cheek. Moon nodded, "Let us make love you to." He asked.

I blushed and nodded, "We know that we don't have the right cel-" "Yes you guys do, silly. You really think I wouldn't have thought that out? It's genetically engineered sperm, they're being held in a little capsule in your sack. Moon, you have both yours and Sun's genetic information since Sun had his body made by someone else, Miles knows a guy who owed them a favor." I smiled at them.

Moon smirked, "You clever thing." Sun beamed, "We can get you pregnant?" He asked and I nodded, "Yep! Like I said, I hAD-" I was cut off when Moon picked me up, quickly rushing up to our bedroom, "Sun, grab the boxes that are on the security counter." "Right on it!"

I gulped as I was set down on my bed gently. I looked around, seeing glow in the dark stars on the ceiling, soft looking pillows piled up in the corner.

Sun quickly rushed back, a box of Trojan condoms and something else, "Thank you, set the boxes down. You'll get Y/n undressed while I get everything ready." Sun nodded and walked over to me, "You're going to have so much fun sunshine." He smiled and removed my shirt, "What about you Sunny?" I asked.

Sun sighed and cupped my cheek, "Tonight is about you love, but I'll have fun too, along with Moon." He reassured me and I nodded, taking my bra off while he pulled off my pants.

Moon walked back over with a small bottle of lube, "We're going to save the other thing for next time, right now, we want you to feel loved and cared about. Let us make you feel special." Moon cooed and I nodded, my panties being removed.

Sun sat behind me while Moon got in front of me, spreading my legs apart, "We might not need this Sun, she's already wet." I blushed and Sun chuckled, "Just in case, use some anyway." Moon nodded and dripped a little bit onto my hot sex, making me shiver.

Suns rubbed my breasts, pinching my nipples and squeezing them while Moon rubbed in the lube, my clit throbbing. Moon chuckled, "Sun, do you want to go first?" "No, I'm alright." Moon nodded before shuffling his pants down, his length springing out.

I blushed as Moon laid me down on top of Sun who was still caressing my body, "I love you two so much." I hummed, turning around to kiss Sun's cheek then Moon's. Moon smiled and slowly slipped inside of me, my walls constricting around him as I tried to adjust.

Moon groaned, "Holy shit." He bottomed out then waited for me to get used to him. I sighed, bucking my hips against his to test the waters. I moaned, "Please, move." I begged. Moon nodded and started slowly pumping in and out, making sure to be gentle with me.

Sun's hands rubbed my shoulders and neck, "You're doing amazing sunshine, I'm so proud of you." He praised me and I smiled, "T-Thank you." I moaned out as Moon's tip kissed my cervix.

Moon's pace quickened, not being too rough but not too gentle either, the perfect amount of pressure. I bucked my hips against Moon's, "I love you starlight, you're going to be an amazing mother." He groaned out.

I smiled, reaching out and cupping his cheek, "You both are g-going to make amazing fathers." I whimpered, feeling myself slowly reach my end. Moon sighed, "I can feel you tightening, are you close?" Moon asked and I nodded.

I put my hands on Moon's chest, "Wait, pull out please." I asked and he did, "Did I do something wrong?" Moon asked and I shook my head, "No, I just... I just want Sun to feel good too." I muttered out before changing positions, my ass in the air and my face near Sun's pelvic regions.

Sun blushed, "O-Oh stars~" He purred as I pulled his pants down, his erection popping out of his pants. I licked the tip and Moon pressed back into me, making me moan and my eyes roll back into my head.

I panted as I sucked on the Tip of Sun's shaft, "Oh sunshine~" He slurred then grabbed my head, pushing me down gently. I bobbed my head up and down, desperate for him to feel as good as I do, "Y/n, you're doing so fucking good." Moon growled and started rubbing my sensitive clit.

I moaned and started sucking Sun's member harder, moving my head up and down faster, causing him to grip my hair and thrust up slightly, "Oh my~" Sun moaned out. He pulled my head off him, "Look at me sunshine." I looked into his eyes, "Are you doing okay?" He asked and I nodded.

Sun smiled, "Okay, I'm just making sure." I moaned out, "G-Gonna cum." I whimpered out, "Go ahead, this is about you starlight." I shivered, "I-I want to cum with you two, please." I begged before going back to sucking on Sun.

Moon growled, moving his hand from my clit back to my hips, digging his nails into my skin as he started getting rougher, forcing my body forward onto Sun's cock. I gagged, tears welling up in my eyes as I pulled off, gasping for air.

I panted and quickly went back to making Sun feel good, "Fuck starlight, gonna fill you up, gonna make you a mommy!" He growled, "Oh sunshine! P-Please swallow my seed, I want to see you drink i-it all!" Sun groaned, thrusting up into my mouth.

I grabbed Moon's hand and placed it back on my clit, quickly rubbing it in all the right ways. I gripped Sun's pants as he face fucked me, chasing his release, "FUCK!" Moon shouted as he spilled his and Sun's seed into me. I moaned as Sun quickly filled my mouth up, pulling off and looking him in the eyes as I swallowed. The feeling of being filled up so much sent me over the edge, my orgasm hitting hard and I shook, "SUNNY!~ MOON!" I shouted out before completely going limp.

I sighed as Moon pulled out, then squeaking when something went in again, "This is to make sure you're pregnant." It was a plug of some sort, "Don't want any escaping, do we?" Moon asked and I shook my head.

I quickly laid next to Sun, pulling his arm into my grasp and snuggling it, "Cuddles now." I hummed, trying not to fall asleep without my other half, "I'm coming darling." Moon purred and laid next to me, pulling me close while I nuzzled into Sun's chest.

As I closed my eyes, the thought of being a mom with the two people I love filled my head and heart with love. I'm ready for a family. I want a family with these two. I love them.

We'll be a happy family.