|| 39 ||

CHAPTER - 39
-SHOPPING WITH ISABELLE-

•°~°•

A R U S H I

"He w-wanna talk to y-ou," I said to the guard and forwarded the phone to him.

"Hello.."
"Yes,boss,"
"okay"
"No, boss. I will take care."
"Yes."
He gave the phone back.

"Boss said you can but I will also come with you." I huffed,"but why ?"
"We have enemies around ma'am." He said almost quietly so that I could only hear. "Because of the Paparazzi, madam." He told me. Maybe so that Isabelle would not doubt. "Oh..ok. alright."

"I should leave. I will get ready and come." She nodded with a smile. We went back home and I didn't do much. I just wore a black leggings under the dress.

Black leggings are so good. They get fit with any dress. No worries. No tension, wow..!

"Hey, I am here!" I rushed to Isabelle. She grinned looking at me. "Let's go." Just then a car stopped beside us. She gasped,"fuck!" The guard earlier stood up from it. "Shall we leave now, madam ?" I shook my head positively. He opened the door for both of us.

"Wow..for the first time I am sitting in a branded car. I am nervous." Isabelle glanced around, she shivered with joy.

"I am sorry for acting weirdly." I was glad to see her in glee. We did all the shopping from a mall which wasn't much far. "Hmm..Flour. Gram flour." She picked two big packets. She picked a few green pouches of what I didn't realise. It was a little awkward to walk everywhere with your bodyguard following you.

It's not like his enemy or enemies will appear from nowhere to shoot me. Of course not. He was just a little overprotective, which I didn't mind, though. Infact, I was gleeful thinking he cares for me.

"uh..m..uh.." Isabelle humped trying to reach the box of cereals at the top shelf. I was about to help her when my bodyguard passed by me and got that for her. I noticed her body tensing. She turned, her face was against his chest. I wanted to shout for them, but did it in my mind,'Oooooo'. She took it from him and muttered a thanks.

She pushed the cart and I trailed behind her.
"Do you want ice-cream ?" She turned to me, grinning her teeth. I bobbed my head,"Yesh..!" She grabbed my hand and we rushed somewhere leaving the cart behind. "Bring it." I told the guard. He took care of the cart while we got ourselves ice-cream.

After an hour, we were done,"Bye, see you later." Isabelle said, kissing my cheeks with a hug. I waved,"bye..!","Thanks." Isabelle slowly said, taking the grocery bags from his hand. But he pulled back and marched past her. She frowned with confusion but then we understood, he kept those bags near the doorstep. He returned back to his place, behind me.

We bid each other byes and retired to our houses. I was quite tired so I changed and laid down under my cosy comforter, in my bed. It took me a minute to drift into sleep.

I opened my eyes. I tried to move but then got to know about the hand around me. Unknown by the fact, Randhir was sleeping beside me. I jerked around accidentally kicking him. He yelped,"What's wrong, Arushi ?" He groaned in his sleep.

I slapped my mouth,"Oh..it is you. I-I am sor-ry, I-I didn't know it was you." I began freaking. "Hey. Hey. Calm down. Calm down." He trapped me in his arms. "Relax," he said deeply and relaxed. I breathed in and out then sighed.

His hand went into my dress, touching my bare body. I gripped his shoulder,"What are you doing ?" He snuggled into my neck,"shh..! Don't talk." I shivered at his deep voice.

I felt him groaning, suddenly he was on top of me. "I could not take it anymore."
I was breathing heavily.
"May I ?" He asked but his eyes were pleading, requesting, and ordering to say yes, ONLY YES.

I blinked, reassured him. He growled, attacking me with kisses.

.. . ..

"Hmm..!" I whimpered, stretching my arms. When I moved my head, I found Randhir sleeping beside me. Our half naked bodies were plastering with each other. I bit my lower lips remembering yesterday night, when I messed up everything but he still understood and helped me.

•Flashback•

He was kissing me, while his hand was on my thigh. God only knows from where those mean words by Raghu bhai came racing in my mind.

'It's you who is useless. Did you listen, you little ungrateful whore ?'
'No one will keep their eyes on you after you are used. After using you all they would do is throw you in the garbage.'
'oh my whore. You are so good at pleasuring men's needs. Yeah..my good little whore.'
'You bloody slut, he will throw you once he uses you. Remember, he is a mafia just like your father. And you know your father.'

I gasped for air. "Arushi. Arushi. ARUSHI. Shit. Fuck. I am such a bastard. Arushi." I could only hear. My view was blurred. My sweats felt cold against my body by the cold air of A.C. I froze with disgust thinking about Raghu bhai. How he used to play with my body ?

I coughed.

"Breathe in with me."I did. "Very good,my princess. Yeah..just that way. Calm down. Breath in then out. Let's do it together."

"One."
"Two,'
"Three,"
.
.
.
"Nine,"
"And ten. Oh, my princess. I am so proud of you. You did well. Good job, hun." I chose to maintain silence over thanking him and rested my head on his shoulder. I was on his lap, half hugging him or probably just lying on his sitting figure like a lifeless body.

I felt him holding my back. He brought my hair to the side and laid me down on my back. He came beside me. He asked me to cuddle with him if I wanted and I needed that at that moment so I agreed to do that.

•Flashback ends•

~to be continued~

Words : 1038

Published : 21 Mar 2022

••••

{A/N}

Vote

Inline comments too. please.

Follow for more

Share

If you haven't read my other book, do try them. You might like it.

Writer,
Pratibha