I 93 I

I hate being interviewed. Why the hell did I agree to this?

"So, Ladynoir, what can you tell us about being a superhero?"

Ladybug, who was sitting beside me on the couch looked extremely bored. I wondered why no one could see the resemblance between the two of us. Maybe there was something in the magic of the suits that disguised us....

"Uh–" I gave Ladybug a quick look. "I've only just started." I awkwardly smiled. "Ladybug is probably better equipped to answer that question."

Nadia paid no attention to my mention of Ladybug. She flipped a page in her script that I didn't know she was holding, clearing her throat.

"What's your relationship with Cat Noir?" Nadia crossed her legs. "You two must have a close relationship if he was able to trust you with that power."

I didn't know what to say to that. Oh, he's my boyfriend. Oh, I know him from school. There was nothing I could say that wouldn't give away my identity.

"Nadia," Ladybug smiled through gritted teeth. "We're not really supposed to talk about our relationships outside being superheroes...you remember, secret identity is kinda important."
"Right, of course," Nadia didn't really seem like she got it, because she turned back to me. "So, would you describe your relationship with Cat Noir to be like brother and sister?" She gestured to my suit. "You guys are both Cat Superheros." she said with a short laugh.

Um. "No...I mean I wouldn't say it's exactly like being siblings." I had flashbacks to the short five minutes we had together out in the hallway. Definitely not sibling behaviour.

I guess it depended on what country you lived in though...

"So...closer than that?" Nadia's eyes widened and she turned dramatically towards the camera. "Would you describe your relationship as being closer to a couple?"

Ladybug interrupted. "What does this have to do with being superheroes?"

Nadia shrugged. "This is a better scoop." She adjusted her blouse slightly. "Now, I wouldn't want to make anyone uncomfortable–"

Cue the sarcastic nod. "--but, I've heard that Y/n Dupain Cheng is currently in a relationship with Cat Noir. Have you met her? She was on this show a few months ago."

I am her, I wanted to say. But obviously that wasn't an option.

I glanced at Ladybug, who was showing the tiniest signs of recognition towards my name. I have to admit, she's much better at this than I am.

"No...I haven't met her," I lied with a completely straight face. "I'm sure she's very nice, though." Great. Now I'm complimenting myself on live television.

"I believe she has a twin sister," Nadia snapped her fingers. "The fashion designer. Marinette Dupain Cheng."
It's like she knew exactly what she was doing.

I felt my cheeks heat up and wondered if anyone would notice the fact that Ladybug and I were literally twins now that Nadia mentioned our actual identities.

"Does Y/n know about the relationship you have with Cat Noir?" Nadia asked, looking slightly scandalised.

"You mean friendship?" I raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure she's aware of it."

Nadia nodded slowly. "It's a shame we can't have Cat Noir on at the same time as you."
"Yeah...it really sucks." I said, trying to hide the sarcasm in my voice.

"Oh, look at the time," Ladybug squirmed in her seat. "I think I've got to go."
"Me too." I said hurriedly. "Sorry Nadia, thanks for the interview."

And then I left.